Wrong Size T-shirt from LP Concert

I was very lucky to attend the Linkin Park and Friends: Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington event on October 27th 2017.

At the event, a friend and I purchased the $40 Light In Your Hands Tee.

Unfortunately many sizes were not available, and I received a small.
I was hoping to wear this, but this does not fit me at all.

I contacted Gnarlywood, LLC (who managed the LP online store?) for support.
They suggested that I would have to contact event support for this one.

Any help would be much appreciated, and I look forward to being able to wear this!

1 Like

The store FAQs

"Returns and Exchanges

We honor returns and exchanges for 30 days.

Please include your order number and original receipt when sending returns or exchanges."

You could try emailing LP store and see if they can make exceptional circumstances, however based on the information above it looks like you can’t get a refund or an exchange. Out of curiosity, how come it took so long to try it on/want an exchange?

Hey, thanks for the message.

I actually contacted them soon after getting this t-shirt, but the store and FAQs are for online purchases. The company that manages the online inventory seems to be different to the vendors at live events.

I couldn’t get any further help for some time, so thought I would post here in case anyone had any ideas.

Would anyone have suggestions? :slight_smile:

Sorry for the slow response.

I unfortunately think that since the shirt was purchased from the concert you may not be able to do anything about it. You can try shooting an email to LPU HQ, as I feel like they are the only people left to contact that could do anything, but they more than likely can’t either

LPUHQ@LPUNDERGROUND.COM

It’s not a problem, and thank you for the suggestion.

I will contact LPU HQ and hope for the best.

Otherwise, maybe I can use the t-shirt to get signatures, if I see the band again. :slight_smile: