World of Warcraft

Thats right, I play and im happy with it. anyone else play?

I have an account, but barely play (once a week, maybe?). I don’t know what I’m doing either :D. I just play with my girlfriend sometimes for “quality time”. I’m usually Pirtaer I believe.

i am not a fan of it! :wink:

I’m waiting for the Kung Fu Panda expansion pack (Mysts of Pandaria). I’m pretty excited to become Azeroth’s greatest Pokemon trainer.

Hahahaha

Hahahaha[/quote]Feel free to laugh but I am 100% serious. I won’t stop until I’ve caught them all. I’ve been waiting for something close to an MMO version of Pokemon since I was 8. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been clean for almost a year! Take that MMO!

Skyrim anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=KATHYxx]I’ve been clean for almost a year! Take that MMO!
[/quote]

I’ve been clean for nearly 3 Months now.

i play! actually looking for new players to play with. T___T i have no friends…

One of my best friend is obsessed with this game ! ._. xD

[quote=Reni LP]One of my best friend is obsessed with this game ! .. xD
[/quote]
you should play! ^
^. i’m not one of those really into-it players.

[quote=TamerRyu][quote=Reni LP]One of my best friend is obsessed with this game ! ._. xD

[quote=Reni LP][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Reni LP]One of my best friend is obsessed with this game ! ._. xD
[/quote]
it is, but you don’t have to pay all the time if you don’t want to. what i do is pay for 1 month, then cancel right away, so i can enjoy a month, then stop if i want. starting now is kinda pain in the butt though. i forget that when i tell new people to play. so, i take it back. it’s expensive as all heck to start now. each game adds up,. then the sub, so yea…nevermind.,…

I play Starcraft… Blizzard is my life.

No I personally don’t like it
I play Starcraft 2 though

i fell of the wagon and went back to W.o.W after taking a break. Honestly. I got sick of ppl getting salty in Overwatch over stupid stuff.

I play the game every now and then.

I’m ready for battle for azeroth in august. :blush:

Tried booting WoW but couldn’t for some strange reason. Keeps giving a strange error.