Work In Progress: Making my first EP

Lol that’s why I said that today is your day… and no… is tomorrow! :joy:

1 Like

I thought you meant the release of my EP, which actually is today :joy:

1 Like

@rickvanmeijel I’m having issues with Internet, even WA doesn’t work well my side… I’ll try my best tomorrow to be on plug because I REALLY want to be there!! :muscle: :muscle: :heart_eyes: but…buuut…butt… if tomorrow you don’t hear of me it’s not because I don’t want to be there… You know I care so much for this and want to celebrate with you… :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sob: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aww thanks for letting me know :smiley: I hope you can make it!

1 Like

Sorry for not be here early, it was a hard day… However I’m not here to talk about me, but you! Congratulation in this amazing day! :tada: :tada: :tada:

I have to check out the schedule to be at time.

Downloading now! Yey!!! My feedback soon!

1 Like

No problem at all! I hope you will have a relaxed weekend then :smiley:

Thanks for downloading!! :blush: Hope to have you join us at the listening party

1 Like

Pre-party is starting up :smile:

3 Likes

How was the party??sorry for not be there yesterday! But I know y’all enjoyed it!! :blush::hugs:

It was just awesome! We were there with around 10 people and I ended up looping the EP over and over :smile:. Don’t worry, we may see you next time :hugs:

3 Likes

Sorry I wasn’t able to stay for the whole thing Rick @rickvanmeijel but my phone starring acting up I so sorry about that

1 Like

Don’t be sorry, I’m glad you showed up! Plug DJ isn’t the most easy app to handle for phones and neither for computers

Hey Rick I’ve got no likes left. Congratulations for the great success of your first album :musical_note::two_hearts:

1 Like

That doesn’t surprise me at all :smile: Thank you Honey :hugs:

1 Like

Welcomed anytime :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

June 26 2018: Favorite track poll
Now that Reliving has been out for a little while, I’m curious to know what your favorite track is from the EP. I’m setting up this poll because I want to know what style I should work with more often in the future (and because @the_termin8r suggested so at the listening party).

What’s your favorite track from Reliving?

• The Spark
  • Fighting the Storms
  • Abandoned Roots
  • Milky Way
  • Anything

0 voters

In case you want to listen again:

In exchange for your vote, you will receive an exclusive early demo of the winning track! Once you have voted, simply sign up to my newsletter here (if you haven’t already). The poll will close next week on July 3rd and I will send the demo of the winning track to all voters the day after. Let the games begin :smile:

6 Likes

Lol, you are making us choose now? All of them are really mind blowing man, I wouldn’t know which one is the best.

3 Likes

I like aaall really!! But Milky way stole my heart from first time I listened… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yessss you must choose! *insert evil laugh

I figured you would go for ‘‘Milky Way’’ :smile:

Thanks for voting guys!

5 Likes

High five @lpfan61 !

3 Likes

Yaay! :raised_hands: :hugs: :blush:

1 Like