What are you doing right now?

Ok…some things are exaggerated in this series but idea of thwo faces (human/predator ) of sirens are great, you can watch it, they won’t bite until you get into the sea :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

About to go to the hospital one of my friends is about to have a baby

1 Like

It was my day off today but I went to work cause some moron was irresponsible and called in “sick” because of a hangover.
I’m back home now but wasted almost all day. I did find a notice from the post office which could mean that my PT bundle is finally here!

3 Likes

Congrats to your friend!! :baby: :tada: :sun_with_face:

Stay strong @evooba !and enjoy your PT bundle and the rest of the day! :muscle: :wink: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

Wait, what?! :hushed:

@evooba what a pity :confused: let’s hope your PT is there for you can listen to it.

OT: going to eat and watch the games.

1 Like

I’ll check it out.

I already fear the deep blue, don’t stimulate it! :sob::sweat_smile:/

Congrats to your friend!

Edit: I just set up a poll in my Reliving EP thread in which you can vote on your favorite track. In exchange for your vote you will get an early demo of the winning track! :grin: Vote here: Work In Progress: Making my first EP - #338 by rickvanmeijel

5 Likes

Me and @lpfan61 are gonna show up at your house and crash In soon :stuck_out_tongue:
IMG_5800

3 Likes

oh-yeah-babe

:smirk: :grin:

4 Likes

Ahh just that, it’s ok. I live in the most dangerous barrio of all, you just need to know the leader of the gang to come here. A clue I’m not the leader :stuck_out_tongue:

And one more thing, the police can’t help you to come here :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll get my tio el chapo’s boys to come with us :stuck_out_tongue:
Ps he’s not really my uncle :joy:

1 Like

Oh no! Do you want to see the world on fire (again)? They are his worst enemy!

:thinking: … Mmm better call him :wink: I want to take his place :joy: and if your tío (Uncle) dies there too I won’t have any competence :smile:

1 Like

Didn’t understand what this tio is able to do… :thinking:

Btw…we’re almost at 10k!! Get ready to go on your thread @framos1792 ! :grin:

2 Likes

He is a narco (bad guy)

What do you think he is doing? We want to kill this thread ASAP lol

1 Like

We’re so fake gangster bro, talking about unicorns and Oreos and whatnot :joy:

@LPfan61 chapo is/was leader of the biggest cartel in Mexico, since @IronSoldier16 was bringing up his gang, I had to have backup for our trip :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet! My thread will be finally useful!

2 Likes

:dizzy_face:

:flushed: I missed something I think… :dollar:

2 Likes

Lol well I want to go visit him and he’s saying it’ll be dangerous :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s a trap!! But don’t worry I’ll going with you… :stuck_out_tongue: :muscle:

1 Like

I read taking jajaja.

Not mine, but a dangerous barrio XD

Jajaja Maybe hahaha

And btw you can bring the mafia here too :wink:

2 Likes

Im-not-afraid_fb_60959

:smirk:

2 Likes

I don’t know if in Italy there are people who get in the buses and start to talk about they were criminal and that they can’t obtain a job, but here is very common (yeah is a bs).

They have a routine and I heard it many times that I remember it completely. Their most common expressions tend to end in “Va” (its translate would be “yes” “you know” “right”)

I don’t know why but I imagined you talking like that, of course in a funny way :sweat_smile:

1 Like