Work In Progress: Making my first EP

I see, enjoy your dinner! :slight_smile:

Aww thanks :blush:

1 Like

This is amazing @rickvanmeijel!! :star_struck:
I friggin loved the video for The Spark in particular! Watching it literally made me feel nostalgic even for the memories I may have similar to yours and the visual played so nicely with the music itself :grin: the music itself felt like a journey, kind of and I think the fact that you’re hooking onto someone’s emotions through your sounds is just incredible :grin: super proud to know you and to see the beginning of something great! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey thanks for checking it out! :smiley: Really appreciate your comments. I love that the video touched you and made you nostalgic :smile:

@rickvanmeijel Today is your day!!! Lol
:blush::kissing_heart:

1 Like

It is!! :blush: Just a sec

1 Like

Here we are on June 8 2018, at the end of a long creative journey. I’m proud to say that Reliving is out today! Again thank you all so much for your support and encouragement. You can now listen to the EP in its entirety below. I hope you enjoy.

Download the EP, including digital booklet, for free on Bandcamp:

I hope to see you at the Plug DJ Reliving listening party, tomorrow at 20:30 CEST! I’ll be sharing insights into every track and you’ll be able to ask me your questions. The listening party will take place in this room: https://plug.dj/reliving-listening-party.

@NickGr
@ironsoldier16
@jabinquaken
@acemasters
@theearlywalker
@EvoOba
@gatsie
@jFar920
@Steph
@NoireXJasper

12 Likes

@framos1792
@oli_lpu
@samuel_the_leader
@lilyope
@kars3
@GioS
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki

4 Likes

Woooow!!! great!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: So proud of you!! :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

it’s wonderful great job Rick

Thank you both so much :hugs: :blush:

2 Likes

That’s really good! My favorites are the spark and fighting the storms but the whole EP is worth a listen. :+1:

1 Like

Excellent work! I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re so kind, thanks guys :blush: I’m really glad you enjoyed!

2 Likes

I’m on plug…

it’s tomorrow i think Rob

This :sweat_smile: it’s tomorrow at 20:30 CEST

The plug thread said 8/6/18 :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my you’re right. I’m so sorry! :sweat_smile: I completely missed that when I replied

so is it still tomorrow or now

It’s still tomorrow June 9th! @the_termin8r sorry for the confusion

1 Like