Work In Progress: Making my first EP

Thanks AJ :blush:

You’ve all been so supportive over these months, it’s gonna feel great to share it with you :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Awwww!! :heart_eyes: so happy to read / hear your uploads! :blush: :sun_with_face: you’ll become a great musician! :muscle: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear it!

1 Like

Catched up here rn, so it’s a five songs ep? And it’s a very big step on your way, to now finally share the result of your personal artistic way. And I am so curious about how they will sound in a row and how the final mixing sounds like :star_struck:, any idea when we get it to hear? And, I am curious ( as you know me already :stuck_out_tongue:) : Do you already have a title for it?

2 Likes

Loving all of your enthousiasm! :grinning:

@theearlywalker yes, 5-track EP. Hearing the full thing in this final order was indeed really satisfying for me, because it finally sounds like a complete body of music. Like I mentioned, the announcement is close, so it won’t be long :grin:
I’m not giving away the EP title yet, but there is a hint on one of my other channels :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

April 23 2018: Reliving out June 8
Today I’m beyond excited to announce that my debut EP Reliving will be out on June 8!

Reliving%20cover%201000x1000
(Cover art by twotimesthedime: ArtStation - Leo)

Tracklist

1. The Spark - 3:29
  2. Fighting the Storms (feat. Riffs at Random) - 3:45
  3. Abandoned Roots - 4:15
  4. Milky Way - 3:45
  5. Anything - 3:49

The EP will be available on Bandcamp and each download will include a digital booklet.

In addition, I’m releasing first single ‘’The Spark’’ next Monday! Listen to the preview here:

Shout out to the LPU, LPLive and Stagelight communities for your continued support! I can’t wait to finally share the music with you.

@NickGr
@ironsoldier16
@jabinquaken
@acemasters
@theearlywalker
@EvoOba
@AJ_7
@gatsie
@jFar920
@NoireXJasper

12 Likes

@framos1792
@oli_lpu
@samuel_the_leader
@dr_64
@kars3
@GioS
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki

3 Likes

Why so far away?

Yaaaay!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: so happy for you!!! :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I was on YouTube when I received the notification. I’m excited for listening to “Reliving”. June 8 is so far away, but I don’t have another option, I will wait.

Because I’ll be busy with school except the week of June 4-10 and I still got some preparation to do.

Thank you so much! I’m happy too! :smile:

Awesome, that’s subscriber’s benefits :grinning: Like I said, it’s a relatively quiet week for me, so that’s why I chose that day. Although ‘‘The Spark’’ won’t be the only track you’ll hear before the EP comes out :wink:

4 Likes

I am so so excited for this! So happy for you! I remember you telling me how difficult it was to juggle everything and get this done. Congratulations! The preview sounds great! I can’t wait for June 8th. in the mean time, Good Luck with uni

1 Like

Yeeessss I also remember, time has gone so fast! I was still mixing the tracks back then. I’m glad you like the preview, the coming weeks can’t go fast enough haha.

Thank you sooo much! :blush:

2 Likes

I wish you success in the uni, you deserve the best! And I’ll support you as I can.

Hyped!!!

Thanks man! :blush: really appreciate your words. I support your music too!

1 Like

Wooow, your post is soo energetic- I really can feel your passion and joy reading this final announcement! You made it man! Big grats for this ep to happen… and if I consider, it happened within the last 8 month- absolutely brave how consequent you worked on this and I have the feel I have seen it growing like a baby though that I finally will be more than happy when it will be born on the 8th May. I know you would have released it earlier if there would be any possibility- but you are such a conscientious artist that you do well on not rushing it now in it’s very last and important stage!

The cover art is very well done - looks fresh and spacy - and now two questions: until now I didn’t received a newsletter with the updates - will there be one? And second: is my second spot on the fanclub list still granted? :stuck_out_tongue:! But seriously: amazing job so far and Relieving is sth you can be very proud on already now- looking forward for the first single next Monday :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I enjoyed reading your feedback :blush:

That’s exactly how I feel about too. This has been my biggest project yet and it feels so good to finally ‘‘give birth’’ (:joy::tada:). Release date is June 8 by the way, but I’m sure you got that :grin:

Yes this. I want to do a proper release because this is not just another quick demo.

1. I’m glad you asked! I’m sending a newsletter this Monday when ‘‘The Spark’’ is released, so you won’t miss it. 2. Of course it is, you’ll forever be fan number 2 :smiley: :joy:
2 Likes

April 30 2018: ‘’The Spark’’ out now
Finally here it is: the first single off of my upcoming debut EP Reliving. This is ‘’The Spark’’:

I hope you’ll enjoy this track as much as I enjoyed creating it. Feel free to share with your friends and subscribe to the newsletter to get the latest news: https://bit.ly/2GybVPS

Special thanks to Melanie, EthanStark and @kars3 for your contributions!

7 Likes

Hahaha, posting my feedback before you posted your update here, thanx to sc push up notifs :tada:, man- the new song is awesome- flowy and powerful and light and deep sametime… whaaat? Yes- it’s like how I feel it, I love „The Spark“ :heart_eyes: already and I hear the verses and chorus already! Great job, looking fwd to the release of Reliving

Edit: ok, you were a minute faster :grin:

2 Likes

Wooow!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I really like this one!! You’re really great in making music! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

1 Like