Work In Progress: Making my first EP

Yeah, you will!!for sure!!keep practicing!! :muscle: :sun_with_face: :heart_eyes: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I subscribed too! And I agree, you are talented enough…you just need the confidence :slight_smile: I loved the website…easy navigation and looks very professional

5 Likes

You are too kind :blush: Thank you!!

2 Likes

You can bring me as a special guest, I can do vocals and rap :stuck_out_tongue: and we can form the power group known as LEMON PIE.

But in all seriousness, the website looks great, informative and straight to the point. The only website I ever built was for my LP collection, and wasn’t as smooth (and nice looking) as yours. Keep at it man, your doing great!

2 Likes

Best name ever? :smile: I’d like to collab with you though! Right now I’m busy with the EP and school projects, so maybe after that I have more time.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@rickvanmeijel Subscribed. Looking forward to the EP. All the best.

1 Like

Thank you!! Looking forward to sharing it :smiley:

I subscribed as well! Looks good!

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush: I really appreciate your interest. That goes for all of you btw

3 Likes

It’s a joke I started years ago in the LPU. It was around the time LIVING THINGS came out, and I renamed it LITTLE THONGS. LEMON PIE is also the same initials as Linkin Park lol. Its a conspiracy I tells ya :p.

But yeah, take your time man, focus on you and I will be open for whenever you are. Also awaiting your EP :smiley:

Hahaha why though?

Why not? Lol.

I just came up with it during those times because I tried to be funny in a way :p, I’m just a weird, random person at times. But can be pretty quiet also. Just liked giving a good vibe back in those days xD

1 Like

Yes!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiley::joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Nice name!!

1 Like

Wow Rick that site is awesome! looks great

1 Like

March 9 2018: Wood (demo) + poll
Here we are, a first proper look into my upcoming EP. I’m really excited to share this!

This early version of Wood dates back to August 12 2017. I had been working on the EP for about a month and this track was one of the first to shape up quickly: it already had a structure, melodies and various layers. I’m very satisfied with how this track has progressed over time and you’ll be able to hear that when the EP comes out. It doesn’t really represent the sound of the entire project though, because the other songs are not as experimental.

As ‘’Wood’’ obviously is a working title, I want the final version to have a more fitting name. In order to decide what fits best, I’m asking you guys to vote below for your favorite names! (You can vote for two names max)

• ‘‘Woods’’
  • ‘‘Abandoned Roots’’
  • ‘‘Buried Roots’’
  • ‘‘Ending Cycles’’

0 voters

6 Likes

Thanks for voting guys! If anyone still wants to vote as well, you have until next Sunday (the 18th)

4 Likes

I’ll come and vote on 17th!!!

2 Likes

Why not now? You had the time to post so why not click 2 buttons? :stuck_out_tongue:

I had to listen to them again :zipper_mouth_face:
Uf! Woods and abandoned roots…

1 Like

So based on the poll, it’s a tie between ‘‘Abandoned Roots’’ and ‘‘Buried Roots’’. Gotta admit these two were my favorites from the start, so I’m glad they ended up at the top :smile:

With Honey voting for ‘‘Abandoned Roots’’, she broke the tie! ‘‘Abandoned Roots’’ is the final name :tada:

5 Likes