Why is everything so heavy?

I’ve been listening to LP and reading about Chester and all I do is cry . I don’t want to believe he’s gone . It hurts too much.

5 Likes

Keep playing the music. The band has a while sends messages of strength. Remember: you’re not alone in feeling this way. Were here for you❤

4 Likes

Make sure Mike doesn’t follow suit. (Sorry, I’ve been reading too much :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:)

3 Likes

I hear ya I’ve been reading too much to. But a big part of me doesn’t believe that will happen. Everyone is still accepting the news. LPU is family, don’t ever forget that❤

3 Likes

All I do is cry my depression has set in even more now more than ever I had to go see my dr about anti depressants. :sob: I’m taking this so hard !!!

1 Like

There’s no such thing as taking it too hard. And seeing you Dr is a HUGE step forward. And a blessing. It’ll take a while for the shock and heartache and sadness to fade. But he Wil live on here. And in the music.

1 Like

Fully agreed!! Your wellbeing is the most important thing in the immediate aftermath of life changing news. Be strong for his kids and for the band!!

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome. If you ever need to talk or vent or cry, I’m here❤

1 Like

That’s all I’ve been doing is crying . Tmz just made it absolutely worse. They have no respect at all I can’t believe them. All they want to do is make they’re money and that’s it they don’t care .:sob:

1 Like

I haven’t seen it yet? Was it really that bad?

It’s the 911 call . :sob:

Damn TMZ, and damn Russian adware.

its Feel all just so empty…:disappointed:

They upload the convo with 911??!! thats f**g sick.

1 Like

My heart just keeps breaking over and over again :broken_heart:

1 Like

My heart is absolutely broken and this is going to take forever to heal . When I start thinking okay your doing better the wound just opens right back up again. I just want I to be a dream a very bad dream.

I keep praying for the same thing.

1 Like

I want to think that he’s still alive and well breathing and eating and spending time with his family and friends just like us I wish so badly I had a time machine or something. So I could fix this my heart is hurting and I can’t stop what has already been done . :sob:

I can’t stop thinkig about what he would think if he could see all this. Would it be enough to prevent it?

1 Like