Who's your favorite LP member?

Mine’s Mike Shinoda - yes I know Chester is the man, but think about how much Mike brings to the band???

Rapping, singing, writing, artwork, beats, keyboard, guitar playing, it’s amazing how much that dude brings to the table!

But, who’s your favorite and why?

My favorite is Chester, Mike, Brad, Phoenix, Rob, and Joe. Thats in no specific order. I like them because they are LINKIN PARK.

Chester! To start, he’s sexy as hell, extremely talented - no one compares to his vocals, funny, creative and seems to be an amazing father and husband. I also admire the fact that he’s overcome some difficult obstacles in life and didn’t let it destroy his spirit or the person he is today. He’s just awesome : )

Same thread [biggrin]
Who is your fav band member :smiley:

Favorite LP Member & why?

For me its Mike, He is so talented at everything he does its incredible! Its hard to pick because if anyone was missing Linkin Park wouldn’t be who they are but Mike has always stood out to me!!

I have no special favourite, but when i have to choose one specific, i guess it would be rob :slight_smile:

i love all of them but I’d choose Chester, he’s my hero. The fact that he’s gone through so much in his life and still has a silly grin on his face is amazing, not to mention how talented and good looking he is :wink:

i agree!

Mine would be Chester. You can’t replace a voice like Chester’s.

Chester Charles Bennington! My hero, my role model, my idol, my everything! =:D He’s amazing, funny, and godlike, The MOST handsome man alive! (He’s dreamy! :heart::heart:) And, well… I love him!!! Chester 4ever! :heart::heart::heart:

I love them all, they are LINKIN PARK, all of them are the band!

Fenix and Chairman Hahn cuz I play bass and DJ scratch here and there :slight_smile:

theres already a bigger topic about the same question;

They’re all amazing in their own right cause they all contribute to LP, if I had to pick a fave it would have to be Chester, I’m a tattoo fan like he is, I have quite a few one of which is still ongoing! And the obvious is that he’s beautiful!! I also think Mike is amazing too though as he is very talented, and he’s pretty cute too!! :slight_smile:

All of Linkin Park is PRO!! Saw them at The o2 Arena in London 2010!! Stunning!!

It’s so hard to choose just one! They are all great and Linkin Park wouldn’t be Linkin Park without any of them! I do admire Chester because of his amazing voice and talent (and he’s good looking too) but I like all the others just as much! They all bring something unique to the band! :smiley:

I LUV ME SUM LP MIKE,BRAD,JOE,DAVE BUT CHESTER WELL HE IS THE MAN TO B HIS VOICE BRINGS CHILLS TO MY SKIN AND TEARS TO MY EYES I AM AMAZED BY HIS VIOCE AND THE PERSON HE IS HE IS MY IDOL AS WELL AS MY SONS I WOULD PROBABLY FAINT IF I MET HIM…I’d take that chance

love them all as hell, but chester is my fav! some years ago it was mike

It’s Mike. Really difficult to explain why, but I just love everything about him. His attitude, his smile, his rapping, his singing…

But god damn, I LOVE them all!

gosh what a question xD I can’t choose one cuz all of them are so fantastic, cool, hot and mega funny :slight_smile: