Who went to the 2/4/11 MSG show

I was wearing a Meteora shirt and a bright green flannel. i sat in the 300’s on the left

1 Like

I was there! I was sitting in section 64 or 65, I don’t remember which one though, but it was close to the stage. I had an insanely awesome time that night, the only downside was I was so incredibly sick I couldn’t enjoy it 100%. Singing and screaming were out, my voice was gone.

1 Like

I Was there !!! I sat in the 100’s = ] it was an amazing show !!! My fav part was when chester was freaking out = ]

1 Like

I was there! This was my first lp concert and it was amazing! Lp rocked it and i just remember that we had so much energy in the crowd. I had no voice left by the end of the night. The best part is that the show was taped for fuse so I can re- live that night whenever I want.

My seats sucked though. We were Upper level with a side view of the stage.

1 Like

[quote=jneen277]I was there! I was sitting in section 64 or 65, I don’t remember which one though, but it was close to the stage. I had an insanely awesome time that night, the only downside was I was so incredibly sick I couldn’t enjoy it 100%. Singing and screaming were out, my voice was gone.

1 Like

You can say that again! I lost the one that originally aired when I had to switch from Time Warner to Fios but I have the edited 1 hour concert saved on the DVR now. I wish they’d air the whole thing again! My cousin was on TV twice, once during Shadow of the Day and the other the Bleed it Out mix.

1 Like

I was there! Sat in section 91. Won the LPLive contest that they were doing at the MFR booth, got picked for the M&G where I answered a trivia question right and got a LP pin set from all the eras and most importantly met the band (I’m first row right next to Brad and Mike in the group picture [biggrin]) and witnesses a breathtaking performance by Linkin Park and the crowd was so energetic and unreal. Yup, probably the greatest day of my life.

1 Like

OMG your soo lucky !!! = ]

1 Like

I was there. Section 9 i believe. Not that close to the stage but level with it.

1 Like

1 Like

In December 2010, three weeks before Christmas, I won a radio contest where I had to be the tenth caller. I was prepared not to get through at all, I was very nervous when the phone rang all I was thinking was “Come on I want those tickets so badly.” I thought the voice that picked up was the operator, and I said “I know I’m too early”. It turned out by surprise it was the disk jockey and he said I was on time. I was on time. I was very emotional when he told me I won tickets. This was the first time I ever won any type of radio contest. The day of the show, I went with a friend. Thankfully the weather co operated considering it was the first time I attended a rock concert in the winter. When I got inside to take my seats with a friend who went with me, I was excited. I couldn’t wait.The opening bands sounded great. Then as soon as Linkin Park came out, I felt like a kid on Christmas morning I was that excited to be there. The guys rocked the show! Chester sounded great as always. I did start crying when they performed “Iridescent”. I was very moved.When I learned we were gonna be on FUSE TV I knew we came at a great night. The only complaint I had was the show should have been longer though cause I was enjoying myself.Other than that, I could not have had a greater first LP concert experience than that. This is one band I want to keep seeing live as much as possible, they’re that good.

1 Like

I was on the Floor Section 12…I took my mom to the show…I too got sick but for a different reason…I have a seizure disorder and I almost had one at the concert…the second half of the show I spent sitting down and I missed “New Divide” because I needed to get water…on that day my mom said I CANNOT go to anymore concerts…she knows I’m going to the Summit but she has no idea I’m going to the concert later…

[quote=Angelique716]I was on the Floor Section 12…I took my mom to the show…I too got sick but for a different reason…I have a seizure disorder and I almost had one at the concert…the second half of the show I spent sitting down and I missed “New Divide” because I needed to get water…on that day my mom said I CANNOT go to anymore concerts…she knows I’m going to the Summit but she has no idea I’m going to the concert later…

I was there…it was my first LP concert and i was pit and front row for when both chester and mike came into the crowd…it was the best night of my life!

1 Like

It was my first LP concert too. I got sick because people below me were smoking pot. i felt sick for days. i sat in the tunnel that connects the arena to the concession area. the usher got me a chair. i did come out for the last 3 songs though, although i didnt go back to my seat.

1 Like

[quote=espltd3441]It was my first LP concert too. I got sick because people below me were smoking pot. i felt sick for days. i sat in the tunnel that connects the arena to the concession area. the usher got me a chair. i did come out for the last 3 songs though, although i didnt go back to my seat.

1 Like

[quote=Holden][quote=espltd3441]It was my first LP concert too. I got sick because people below me were smoking pot. i felt sick for days. i sat in the tunnel that connects the arena to the concession area. the usher got me a chair. i did come out for the last 3 songs though, although i didnt go back to my seat.

1 Like

[quote=espltd3441]The funny part was I went to the bathroom after Breaking the Habit and alot of people were throwing their weed in the urinals and toilets.
[/quote]
Such waste…