Who should Linkin Park collaborate a song with?

Collision Course was an awesome album!..

But there are so many other amazing artists that if they made a song with Linkin Park it would be so amazing.

I personally would love to see a collaboration with Amy Lee (Evanesence)

What do you think? [biggrin]

I would love to see them collaborating with Busta Rhymes or Static-X or Styles of Beyond :slight_smile:

lol

Eminem :slight_smile:

There’s already a thread about this topic guys.

@evooba link or it never happened :smiley:

I’d love to see them collaborate with another genre cause that makes awesome collisions:D
how about Linkin Prak - Gooral? It’s a guy who remixes folk songs with an epic result:
check him out!

I would love to see them do a one song collaboration with either:
a.) a heavier type band (Avenged Sevenfold, Staind, etc)
b.) a female vocalist (maybe Lights or Amy Lee)
c.) a fan! (maybe hold a remix/ cover contest and the winner gets to do an actual in-studio collaboration)

[quote=Andrus]@evooba link or it never happened :smiley:

I’d love to see them collaborate with another genre cause that makes awesome collisions:D
how about Linkin Prak - Gooral? It’s a guy who remixes folk songs with an epic result:
check him out!

lol

Chris Cornell ^^

LIMP BIZKIT!!!

How about Metallica or for example more extreme as As I Lay Dying of Bring me the Horizon, scream party))

Hollywood Undead

Limp Bizkit? Both bands are nu-metal. I think they could make a great collaboration together!

Limp Bizkit and Skillet.

-John Otto on the drums (with an ‘Autotunage’/‘My Generation’ Type beat). Though Rob, John and Jenn are very close in terms of epic drumming.
-Joe on the turn tables
-Mike and Chester on vocals
-Phoenix on bass
-Ben Kasica (former Skillet guitarist). Playing it heavy like in the beginning of ‘Forsaken’

1 Like