Who is in charge of LPU?

@TripleXero the LPU exclusive videos where uploaded on the Official Linkin Park YouTube account

@LPU_HQ The LPU tv Exclusive was uploaded to the official Linkin Park YouTube account before we get it and yes will resend my email to you @ lpuhq@lpunderground.com

@Chris_Styles can you send me a link with the video that is LPU exclusive and has been uploaded from the official LP youtube account?
I have seen the photos. Yes, they could be better. I do not know who has taken them, but I believe that the better way to deal with this issue is to wait until the tour is over, when things are back to normal (in 1 week…) then write a email to LPUHQ and explain what seems to be wrong, what has disappointed you and what you would suggest that needs to be improved.

1 Like

@rvi sure no problem

@rvi http://linkinpark.com/media/videos/64773/81073 this is one of many LPU exclusive videos that appear on the official YouTube account of Linkin Park and this is not the first time it has happened so why is this being posted on youtube before LPU members get it ???

@Chris_Styles you sent me a link on linkinpark.com and not youtube? I cannot find this video posted by Linkin Park’s official channel

@rvi really sorry was on LPU tv at same time https://youtu.be/lSzb9tX3ZOc here is the link really sorry about that

@Chris_Styles This is LPTV. There is LPTV that is for everyone and LPU TV, which is exclusive for LPU members.

@rvi thanks for you fast response this is how LPU should be run

@rvi do you know why Germany has had 19 tour dates in one year while some countries have had only 1.2 .3 dates tops asked this many times but no one seems willing to talk about it why do other countries not ger an equal share of dates as think 19 is a little excessive for one country when many countries not had any dates for 3 years or more

oh woow earend my members badge :smile:

1 Like

Congrats, so ya see, they like discussions and try their best to make it working even better & better :clap:

1 Like

@Chris_Styles I will be honest with you. As a Bulgarian, who has never had the chance to see the band play in my own country and as a person, who gets this question a lot, I have tried to ask about it and receive a real answer. Even now I am not 100% sure, but what I have learned through the years is that 1. it is not the band that decides where exactly they tour! 2. it is the management and organisation that count. There are countries that do not offer the good opportunities, there might be internal issues, they might be invited to certain places. There are many reasons that are important. I can only tell you that Germany seems to be able to host bands very well… :smiley: the other countries should probably learn from that hahah

3 Likes

@rvi thanks for your reply I don’t Blame LP in anyway and I know they had to add extra date in England because of demand for the tour I just think warner management need to be more fair with the dates for all countries just wish someone would be honest enough to come out from @LPUHQ and give us the reasons well I know in England there many venues that are eager to have more LP tour dates in England because of the high demand for them here in England as a lot of countries like your own I have a lot of friends from Bulgaria who ask me often why there not get dates and a lot in india I know chester said in LPU chat he wants to do bigger world tour with more dates for all countries so why don’t management listen to the band and thanks again for all your help and replies to my questions who know maybe one day you will be a leader working with LP think you deserve a chance as you have been amazing with giving honest enough to give us a reason :smile:

@The_early_walker thank you and yes I see there trying very hard to make it better for everyone we need more people like @rvi who has been fast to try and give us answers to our questions think she needs a promotion to leader :smile:#make @rvi a leader :smile:

@Chris_Styles I have been mostly away from the platform for so long now haha I will do my best to help more again :wink:

2 Likes

so, we look up to a good future, didn´t we? After all, it works! No more sorrow, :hand: to @rvi and thanks for your intervention, @Chris_Styles, btw are we friends? I´ll have a soon look at my acc-site, if not I´ll send you a request. So it would be nice to share some discussions with you! :raising_hand:

1 Like

@The_early_walker Yes we are friends :smile:

For God´s sake, I saw it also, hope we´ll meet often in swirly discussions, laughy gags and all the other stuff, thanks for showing yourself and staying on an issue till it´s gone :balloon: , till it´s clear, I send you hugs!!!

@LPU_HQ Still had no response to emails sent message on twitter got one response this is very poor 0 out of 10 for replying to emails or to tweets LPUHQ is not as it once was this is very poor no help no replys to questions or to emails so sad how LPU is losing its sparkle