Papa Roach
Twentyone Pilots
Asking Alexandria
:slight_smile:

Gemini Syndrome
Evans Blue
Three Days Grace
Alestorm
Frog Leap Studios (A guy that does metal covers on YT)
Girl On Fire

I didn’t know Alestorm, so I listen to them right now. Interesring music they make :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(First O tought you mean Halestorm)

Yeah, I stumbled upon them and decided to give it a listen. I thought it was funny at first but then they grew on me :stuck_out_tongue:

Shipwrecked is a good song.

I’m starting to like their musik :joy:

yeah, that happens.

Haha thank you, that is awesome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Linkin Park is my absolute favourite…no band comes near to how much I enjoy their music. Having said that, I listen to almost anything- be it Rap, Country, Classical-literally anything!

I listen to (not in order):
Dead By Sunrise
Fort Minor
I Prevail
Bring me the Horizon
Dangerkids
Ellie Goulding
Eminem
Reba Mcentire
Soon Hee Newbold (Classical Strings)
Fall Out Boy
Green Day
Owl City
Within Temptation
Evanescence

I listen to a lot more, these are just the ones that I probably wouldn’t change the channel/track if I heard their songs

The only person I can’t stand on that list lol. There’s something about her voice the annoys me lol

1 Like

I find her voice different, That’s why I like it!

Have you heard anything by Die Antwoord?

No I haven’t actually. Can you recommend me a particular song to listen to?

Try Fatty Boom Boom. It’s the stupidest yet most addictive thing ever. You hear it once and you think “da fuq is this”. Then you listen to it over and over.

1 Like

Oops, Forgot to reply on here. I have to agree with you, it’s an odd song!

I fink you freeky is another strange one. That was actually the first one I heard. They used the instrumental version in Far Cry 3

Just gave it a listen…They seem to have very different music…like the first song is quite different than the second one

Yeah, they have a couple of albums but Tension is the best (both songs are on it).

You’d never believe that all those songs are from the same album!

1 Like

Yeah I know, it’s strange.

1 Like

I’m still a huge fan of these groups, including the music created that I have yet to listen to.