Which other bands do you like?

I like Linkin Park a lot, which is quite obvious I think :), then I like Korn a lot, like they mean a lot to me too (but I don’t like everything from them. For Linkin Park I like almost everything), Fort Minor I like a few songs (I like welcome a lot), Dead by Sunrise the same but I have not listend to everything (I think) because I’m very bussy listening to Linkin Park, Korn, Fort Minor… I also like a few Blink182 and I like Nirvana too, but as I said I’m very bussy hearing Linkin Park mainly, so I can’t listen to that :). Of course I like other stuff too… but mainly that.

What’s about you?

(I hope the topic does not already exist. I searched but didn’t find it.)

1 Like

There are a few topics with the same subjects but most of them haven’t been updated in years. This one is kind of recent though Any other bands you guys like? - #86 by raphaelcoelhodelima

Thanks, but this is unfortunatly one where I don’t have access. (I really need to write to support I guess. Didn’t do that yet, because I thought it might be because I was new.)

That’s just weird… Are you a LPU or LP.com member? It doesn’t state in your badges that you are a LPU member, that’s why I’m asking. But yeah, in general, only LPU members have access to the blue topics.

LPU… Since 4th of July (I just checked the specific date).
Weird. It is also always showing me this “advertisment” to join the LPU but I thought that might have to do with cookies (bc I can login then, in the begining, like the first two day I had problems going to blogs, the chat, auctions etc. but now all that works well).

I honestly don’t know why it doesn’t let you access those features. And you’re not a trial member either… Contact support, they’ll probably know what to do to fix this.

Ok, I just wrote them. (I hope I placed my question at the right place… clicked support at the bottom of the page etc.).

Not only am I a fan of Linkin Park and Fort Minor, I’m a fan of band groups like the Imagine Dragons and Bastille as well as Green Day. Another band that I love is the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I never been interested in pop music, I mainly prefer rock music. I’ve also started listening to the Black Veil Brides.

1 Like

Since many times, I listen only to Linkin Park. It’s my life buoy since few times. But I’m fan of 30 seconds to mars too. For about ten years, I listened hardcore techno and speedcore. :wink:

There are only a few bands that I follow religiously, but the most outstanding one is Iron Maiden

@Magalie How is that even possible ? Aren’t you bored of listening to the same stuff over and over and over again?

My most favorite bands are (in no particular order):

• Rise Against
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Get Busy Committee
  • Fort Minor
  • Deftones
  • Of Mice and Men
  • Thousand Foot Krutch
  • Papa Roach
  • Funeral For A Friend
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers

Other bands I really enjoy are:

• Alice In Chains
  • Nirvana
  • U2
  • Run DMC
  • Styles Of Beyond
  • Beastie Boys
  • Public Enemy
  • Five Finger Death Punch
  • Led Zeppelin
  • White Lies
  • Pink Floyd
  • Stone Sour
    and many many more. The list is endless…
1 Like

Since 2000 I’ve been listening to songs from the Westlife, BSB… After that I also like to listen to songs from Hoobastank, Green Day, RHCP, MLTR, but only a few songs… I just listen to the full album of the LP around 2003 until now…

@EvoOba. I’m an obsessively person :wink: I have just some eras like that i listen to only one thing and after i begin to listen to other music. It’s my lp’s era. That’s all. I listen to lp on deezer. I can have access to all album so. Usually, i listen alternative rock or punk. :relaxed:

Well, ok I guess. It’s still weird to me lol, no offence. Deezer? Wow! I thought everyone basically moved to Spotify and now Apple Music.

1 Like

Don’t worry @EvoOba. There’s no problem :wink: . Deezer is in some phone package in France.

What is deezer? I’m like Magalie in a sense. I hear the same stuff over and ofter again for months. Like I hear 1 song only for month or a combination of only a very few songs which mean really a lot to me at that moment. It gives me a lot to do that. So some days I would only hear one song, on other days I might hear one song (or a combination of 2-3 songs) 90% of the time, but then there are 10% left for other stuff. Those 10% are how I get to know knew stuff. Often when I hear new/other stuff, I don’t hear it till the end, because I just want to hear what I listening 90% of the time so badly. Songs I have really liked so far and heared for month on endless loops are all from Linkin Park or Korn but I do see that other good music exists. It is just difficult to get to know it.

I like repetion :). I don’t know, I think, when you hear something over and over again, you know really well what comes and you get to know it really well and that is nice too, because live in general is not that predictable. Do you know what I mean? Everytime I hear something I’m really looking forward to specific details/notes.

However, I forgot to mention in my post that I recently discovered Slipknot (it just takes a long time to discover something, when you are a bit obsessive) and they are great too, I think. Just don’t have a lot of time to hear to their music.

3 Likes

@Tweek Deezer is like spotify but it’s french,that’s all. In fact, it’s exactly the good description. I’m like you. When I like something, i can listen it all the time. And that’s right , it’s difficult to discover something new. Happy to know that I’m not alone. :wink:

1 Like

@Tweek I understand what you’re saying. I have bands I listen to more than others and songs I just can’t skip or whatever but they do get boring after a while. Even with LP, I cannot stand to listen to some songs anymore…

I just find it extremely difficult to listen to just one or two bands for a long period of time. I’m always looking out for new stuff, listening to bands I might end up not liking at all or even going out of my comfort zone sometimes and listen to stuff I wouldn’t normaly listen to. That’s just me though lol

Slipknot is great, though I prefer Corey with Stone Sour.

@Magalie That’s cool, about Deezer.

I was the same with @Tweek and @Magalie… if I like a song I’d listen to it until bored. can be more than 1 month. for example, of ‘Welcome’ was first released till now I listen to several times a day every day… :joy::sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

My tastes are honestly everywhere. It depends on my moods pretty much. I just don’t care much for country and I dislike most rap. Linkin Park is absolutely my number one obsession when it comes to music. there aren’t many bands I like as much as them. I like Three Day’s Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Adam Lambert, Kesha, Lady Gaga and a lot more. Like I said i’m all over the place.