Which genre would you MOST like to hear in the 2012 album?

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]soft romantic kuddle music
[/quote]

Are you serious man ? ^^

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]soft romantic kuddle music
[/quote]

Are you serious man ? ^^
[/q

Thats intersting you would say that beccause they have said its not going to be another ATS so most likely less eletronic sounds. Chester has even said they have some very good and generic songs so far :D.

1 Like

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]soft romantic kuddle music
[/quote]

Are you serious man ? ^^

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Ryan Voight]
Thats intersting you would say that beccause they have said its not going to be another ATS so most likely less eletronic sounds. Chester has even said they have some very good and generic songs so far :D.[/quote]

thats cool :smiley: so maybe its going to be a little back to the older styles xD well even if its MTM (my favourite album)!! i would be so happy with that! aah!
quote][/quote]

MTM style would be okay, but I please want a more different album with more story telling songs. Of course they all are, but almost every song in the last section of Minutes To Midnight is about Chester’s divorce or in general - a divorce, missing/leaving a person and so on.
It’s always good to have songs like that, but they could also try to be more various, relating to the topics and so on.

1 Like

Just give me like 5 good rock songs to pump me up LP i’ll be satisfied! ATS just didn’t do it for me :stuck_out_tongue: well except Wretches and Kings

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Ryan Voight]
Thats intersting you would say that beccause they have said its not going to be another ATS so most likely less eletronic sounds. Chester has even said they have some very good and generic songs so far :D.[/quote]

thats cool :smiley: so maybe its going to be a little back to the older styles xD well even if its MTM (my favourite album)!! i would be so happy with that! aah!
quote][/quote]

MTM style would be okay, but I please want a more different album with more story telling songs. Of course they all are, but almost every song in the last section of Minutes To Midnight is about Chester’s divorce or in general - a divorce, missing/leaving a person and so on.
It’s always good to have songs like that, but they could also try to be more various, relating to the topics and so on.

1 Like

Also true, I guess it was about the whole G. W. Bush, Iraq and Cathrina thing. Refering to the topics again, they were all okay, but - like already mentioned - I rather get some mixed up topics, sounds weird, but I like to identificate with songs.

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]soft romantic kuddle music

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275]soft romantic kuddle music

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275]soft romantic kuddle music