Which album do I get signed

Hey everyone, I will be attending the Summit and am looking to get either Meteora, ATS, LT, or the HTep signed by the band. I already have HT and MTM signed by them, but as of right now I’m torn between which album I should get signed next. What album would you choose, and why?

Thanks guys!

I think i’m getting LT signed. It just looks perfect for signing with a silver sharpie!

If you’d like to know what LT looks like signed, here you go:

Just got it signed yesterday in Bristow. Of course, Joe was the one who signed in black, but it still looks great regardless!

I tend to get the album covers signed, but this still looks nice =]

[quote=SuperTongue]If you’d like to know what LT looks like signed, here you go:

Just got it signed yesterday in Bristow. Of course, Joe was the one who signed in black, but it still looks great regardless![/quote]

[quote=SuperTongue]If you’d like to know what LT looks like signed, here you go:

Just got it signed yesterday in Bristow. Of course, Joe was the one who signed in black, but it still looks great regardless![/quote]
LOL Joe is too funny.

Since you want to let the cover sign, I would choose LT with a black sharpie or Meteora with a white/silver sharpie. So can see the the signatures best .D

What’s the 14 for?

I would choose Living Things! :slight_smile:

I chose this :slight_smile:

It cost me an arm and a leg to get the CD, but experience is unforgettable :slight_smile:

That is cool! I will get LT CD signed too. I was contemplating buying the limited edition posters at the concert venue because I don’t have anything else

[quote=Holden][quote=SuperTongue]If you’d like to know what LT looks like signed, here you go:

LOL Joe is too funny.
[/quote]

[quote=Andrus]I chose this :slight_smile:

It cost me an arm and a leg to get the CD, but experience is unforgettable :slight_smile:
[/quote]
awesome! hopefully i’ll be lucky to get mine signed in october.

If selected, i will choose my Hybrid Theory EP. It will be my second signed item but what I really want is to meet them

yea, i got my LT album cover signed. It looks nice.

thanks for the input guys!