Where is the soldier, you are missed! Trollololi Trollolola

Thank you for the explanation! As @anna834 said, I hug you too, really strong! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

My prayers to you. I’m gonna try and listen to your song. Although the local time difference

4 Likes

I’ve set alarm for 9.19 tomorrow in case I was too busy to do it in time.

4 Likes

Hey bro, just like I said elsewhere, I don’t know if you’ll see it but I’ll repeat myself here, sending you all the strength, all the positive energy we all can-count another guy playing your song at the time you asked right here too and let’s all hope for the best after this one :slightly_smiling_face:
They’ll get it right and you won’t need more procedures :crossed_fingers:t3::slightly_smiling_face::muscle:t3: Then that nomad life will be waiting or a nice hot place haha :grin:
We’re waiting for you right here to come cheer us up :grin:
Lots of love bro👍🏼

10 Likes

Play A Line In The Sand for you is the minimum we can do, and it involves us in the whole thing, like we’re doing too our little to help you. Stay strong, we are here for you, you will make it through. :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

About 20 minutes to go! Ready to play the song, ready to wishing you all the best from this surgery! We love you @Fravaco and are with you! :muscle: :heart: :hugs: :hugs:

9 Likes

Sending you loads of strength @Fravaco. You got this.
Just finished playing A Line in the Sand.

@lpfan61, isn’t 9:20 CET time in about 40 mins though?

8 Likes

No idk if you googled t but google gave it to me wrong too :sweat_smile: it’s to do with the summer time… it was telling me in 40minutes as well

Check Belgian current time and it will show that it’s 9:35 now :slightly_smiling_face:
@lpfan61 let me know I was incorrect too

6 Likes

Yeah I googled it! Thanks @framos1792

5 Likes

@Fravaco I’m with you sweetheart! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

you got it bro!
It is one of my favorites too as it is a song that builds up again and again, for which i hope the same for you @Fravaco !
remember to inform us of how it all went when the surgery is done

When you’re lying in that bed, bring in mind, that the whole LPU will be there by humming the tune without the doctors being aware or annoyed by our presence.

God bless their hands my friend, to get the job done and get you back to us asap!
i will spam you with my video version of “line in the sand” when you return.
just so you have someone to hate :relaxed:
:mask::mask::mask::muscle::muscle:

i did get a little confused about the date to be honest.
because, if it was today, i already lost the deadline :frowning:

5 Likes

Listening again and again :muscle:

Any news? :heart:

7 Likes

Still here :blush:
Exhausted though… First rest, then talk…
Thanks so much, my family…
Love you all❤️

18 Likes

Yaaaaay!!! Soooo happy!!! :heart: :heart: love you too!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: have a nice rest and recover fast!! :heart:

6 Likes

Great to hear from you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Rest rest rest!
Take care and heal soon :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Happy the surgery went well :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: my prayers are with you bro

4 Likes

Saw your like :yellow_heart: - feeling connected- :hugs::hugs: sending strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

3 Likes

I’m so happy! Great! Thank you so much! Take your time and get a good nap so you can start recovering. Send you much love and strenght! Big hug! :kissing_heart::bouquet::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Sending you strength :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: and get good rest ! :blush:

5 Likes

All the best!

4 Likes