Where is everyone in the pre-sale line?

Did anyone else go up/down this morning? I am confused as to how this is working…I also found this as well for the Citifield show here in NY
Uploading…

I think this is my final #

I just got my unique offer code through my email.

I sill haven’t received my unique presale code :sob::sob:

Got my code but no response to my claims :frowning:

Me either :sob::sob::sob:

Check the link to where you are on line. Its there. I just checked. I thought they’d message me since that was the option I chose. I not getting a good vibe on how this has been handled so far​:astonished::dizzy_face::weary::disappointed::scream:

I got my code and got my tickets! But the presale said it would start at 1 pm!!! Luckily I randomly started checking pm the website (which wasn’t even the link provided cuz it redirects to some resale website). I would have started checking at 10 am if I had knew! There goes my dream of getting front row seats…

I still haven’t recieved my code yet and presale is about to start in a few hours :sob::sob:

I wouldn’t generally go by this. (The layout pictured that is.) I’d imagine the stage would be facing the infield, from the outfield. It’ll be interesting for sure, I was surprised they decided to play at Citi Field and not a makeup show at the Barclay’s Center. Hope to see you there!

–RS

you got tickets? I thought it will start in about an hour but on some resale websites, there are tickets already. I’m so confused.

BThey said that the presale starts at 1 pm for me (Montreal, Canada) but the presale actually started at 10 am. I used my code and i was able to purchase them from the official website. The resale website started selling tickets before the presale and the prices are twice as expensive. So I won’t trust them at all

Where did you use your code? They said for me it would start 10am MST and os 10:14 now and that’s what I can see when i click on their link

I see. I got code for LA and it’ll start in less than an hour. I’m so excited ! this is going to be my first LP concert in 6 years !

My tickets weren’t even sold through ticketmasters. But there was a link for the presale and then it asked for the code. Maybe a link will show up when the presale starts?

Good luck in fighting for some good seats! I saw them with 30 seconds to Mars and AFI about 2 years ago. This will be my 4th time seeing them live. I wish I can afford the VIP package but they are over $1000 cad. You get to meet them and you get to have dinner/tour with the backstage crew which would be kinda cool

2 Likes

That’s would be amazing ! Sadly I missed carnivore tour when they did it with 30stm because I live in Thailand and they haven’t been here since 2011. So for this time, I decided to go see them in LA. I just can’t wait any longer haha

Top is Nevada concert seat, bottom is San Diego, CA seat

Damn the tickets are on sale now and I never got my code wtf :rage::rage:

1 Like

Did you check your presale acc with srtobe or whatever?
https://presale.linkinpark.com/login
I found my code there, though I also got it on my email