Where are you from?

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=intheend]greetings human beanies!

i r from Saturn

[quote=intheend]greetings human beanies!

i r from Saturn

Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Said by Joe Hahn, Buenos Aires is the land of beautiful skies :stuck_out_tongue:

See it here: http://www.joehahn.com/blog/that-is-a-damn-pretty-sky/

Iā€™m from Iowa in the US!

Bradā€™s hair. :3

ā€“RS

[quote=schen]Bradā€™s hair. :3

ā€“RS
[/quote]

haha, good one :stuck_out_tongue:

im from san diego

I`m from Germany, near Braunschweig !! :slight_smile:

ich auch :slight_smile: MĆ¼nchen hier :smiley:

1 Like

iā€™m from Jakarta, Indonesia for ma whole life i guess ^^

Iā€™m from Germany, living near Bremen

Iā€™m from a small country called switzerland!

Iā€™m from a fuckin country called Italy LOL from Milan, exactly.
Btw, Iā€™d love to go to California and maybe live thereā€¦(I really hope this summer I could finally go there for a whileā€¦) Iā€™m so jealous of you, Californian people :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Kathi.]Iā€™m from Germany, living near Bremen

[quote=Ema (HybridMeteora)]Iā€™m from a fuckin country called Italy LOL from Milan, exactly.
Btw, Iā€™d love to go to California and maybe live thereā€¦(I really hope this summer I could finally go there for a whileā€¦) Iā€™m so jealous of you, Californian people :P[/quote]

Italy is that bad? :wink:

[quote=Ema (HybridMeteora)]Iā€™m from a fuckin country called Italy LOL from Milan, exactly.
Btw, Iā€™d love to go to California and maybe live thereā€¦(I really hope this summer I could finally go there for a whileā€¦) Iā€™m so jealous of you, Californian people :P[/quote]

Italy is beautiful! Love it there :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=intheend]greetings human beanies!

i r from Saturn

[quote=Woco21][quote=Linkiniana]
Reading comments like these, I sometimes think that some NY people hate their city, or at least they donā€™t like it as much as people who have been there once or twice (or even neverā€¦)[/quote]

Trust me, all is not as glorious as it seems the streets are nice at night in the city, but otherwise I donā€™t feel what I get taxed for is worth it. The train service is crap and there are some nasty people out here in the city who seem to always be in a hurry. Though its not all like that there are some decent people here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s nice to visit, but somewhere to live, think twice, living cost around here is too expensive -_-
[/quote]

I knowā€¦ Somehow this year I thought about itā€¦ About howā€™d I feel in a place like that, and how would it beā€¦ First of all, itā€™s reeeeeeally complicated to any foreigners to live there. The perfect thing would be to get the green card, but donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever get a temporary pass (which would be perfect to see how is the way of work / living)ā€¦
Anyways, I have to be tin a place first and know its culture and its way of living to consider thatā€¦ I know I may have a big imagination or even an obssession with the city, but I donā€™t knowā€¦ I just love it for what Iā€™ve seen and for what Iā€™ve been told. About taxesā€¦ it isnā€™t that good here either (and itā€™ll get worseā€¦ -.-) And about people itā€™s the same thingā€¦ Being in the center of Madrid on Saturday night can be a nightmare, and people are really rude sometimesā€¦ Itā€™s difficult for me to find polite people thereā€¦

Suming up, you may be right, but Iā€™m just talking from my point of view and my situation here. I always try to compare what I have with what I may get if I ever move somewhere elseā€¦ Thatā€™s all. :wink:

[quote=Linkiniana]
I knowā€¦ Somehow this year I thought about itā€¦ About howā€™d I feel in a place like that, and how would it beā€¦ First of all, itā€™s reeeeeeally complicated to any foreigners to live there. The perfect thing would be to get the green card, but donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever get a temporary pass (which would be perfect to see how is the way of work / living)ā€¦
Anyways, I have to be tin a place first and know its culture and its way of living to consider thatā€¦ I know I may have a big imagination or even an obssession with the city, but I donā€™t knowā€¦ I just love it for what Iā€™ve seen and for what Iā€™ve been told. About taxesā€¦ it isnā€™t that good here either (and itā€™ll get worseā€¦ -.-) And about people itā€™s the same thingā€¦ Being in the center of Madrid on Saturday night can be a nightmare, and people are really rude sometimesā€¦ Itā€™s difficult for me to find polite people thereā€¦

Suming up, you may be right, but Iā€™m just talking from my point of view and my situation here. I always try to compare what I have with what I may get if I ever move somewhere elseā€¦ Thatā€™s all. ;)[/quote]
Its understandable I mean a taste of the cake before buying it is a great way to put it to the test,Meaning a visit for a good while can help you determine if its yay or nay. I dunno Iā€™ve thought about leaving it all and moving who the heck knows where but from a financial standpoint its a no no lol. But yeah taking a visit to a new place will definitely open horizons for you. I should start visiting different places :stuck_out_tongue:

i am from Melbourne Australia, have been lucky enough to see LP 3 times here! though saw them twice on same tour once. anyone else from AUS???