Where are you from?

Woo…another place I’m dying to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woo…another place I’m dying to go :)[/quote]

LA is nice to go to i guess!! Pretty big!

1 Like

I’m from Sao Paulo/Brazil. I’ve lived in Ipswich/UK for a little while and I’ve been living in Germany for the past 8 years. Maybe I’m going back to Brazil or UK someday, but for now, Germany feels like home.

1 Like

Woo…another place I’m dying to go :)[/quote]

LA is nice to go to i guess!! Pretty big!

1 Like

i’m from one of the smallest country in the world, luxembourg^^

1 Like

me? Jakarta,indonesia. the city that never sleep…traffic jam everywhere…and also, no snow…tropical hot city

1 Like

I plan on moving there when i get older:)

1 Like

I’m russian but I live in Italy :smiley:

1 Like

Mexico

1 Like

I’m from NY, nuthin special must say. And its kinda chilly nowadays…SPRING FTW!!

1 Like

I am from Brazil, Brasília!

1 Like

Moscow, Russia

1 Like

I’m from Jakarta, Indonesia :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Woco21]I’m from NY, nuthin special must say. And its kinda chilly nowadays…SPRING FTW!!

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Woco21]I’m from NY, nuthin special must say. And its kinda chilly nowadays…SPRING FTW!!

1 Like

[quote=Woco21]I’m from NY, nuthin special must say. And its kinda chilly nowadays…SPRING FTW!!
[/quote]

Reading comments like these, I sometimes think that some NY people hate their city, or at least they don’t like it as much as people who have been there once or twice (or even never…)

1 Like

[quote=Linkiniana]
Reading comments like these, I sometimes think that some NY people hate their city, or at least they don’t like it as much as people who have been there once or twice (or even never…)[/quote]

Trust me, all is not as glorious as it seems the streets are nice at night in the city, but otherwise I don’t feel what I get taxed for is worth it. The train service is crap and there are some nasty people out here in the city who seem to always be in a hurry. Though its not all like that there are some decent people here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s nice to visit, but somewhere to live, think twice, living cost around here is too expensive -_-

1 Like

Kalbarri,west oz! Most people sound like theye dont like there home town,city. But usualy happy to be home after traveling. 36°c ,20+knots of wind [smile]tday,but thats normal. [smile]

1 Like

greetings human beanies!

i r from Saturn

1 Like

[quote=intheend]greetings human beanies!

i r from Saturn

1 Like