When you are alone you

maaaan? Lol :stuck_out_tongue: understatement never my choice :hugging:

I blast music and/or play guitar, chill on my bed watching YT/series or whatever.

I’m going for a walk or jogging, listen music,read or watching series.

pick my nose…

That’s better than some of the other things you could have said…

When I’m alone, I sleep, do yoga, play piano, play with my cat (although in that instance, I’m not technically alone), go for a walk, ride my bike (when there’s no snow on the ground), go on my laptop

hahaha :smiley: hey Andi @LP13413
I got it as… what you don t do next to others…:XD

Masturbate…

JK! I play out songs as LOUD as possible, like Slipknot or Stone Sour or LP or Green Day, etc.
And dance around like a weirdo lol.

4 Likes

Uhm, if I’m not sleeping then I’ll be playing songs as loud as possible too and pretend that I’m a vocalist while facing the mirror… I can only do that when I’m alone.

1 Like

Listening to songs in high volume and playing games like tomb raider, assassins creed, batman etc
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Blast music while cruising in truck screaming out lyrics to lp and fm even though I can’t sing if my life depended on it

1 Like

Oh oh and come onto Lpu and look over the random things that have come up or just follow everywhere @Honey8 has been today cuz he/she? Seems to be as bored today lol

2 Likes

Well its she
i come here everyday…I guess most of the time of the day…
but not to this topic. lol

1 Like

Dance and sing like I’m a :star2:…supa star

1 Like

Practice my screaming (and singing)

4 Likes

I like to write poems and try and sing my favorite songs even though I suck at singing and listen to music

4 Likes

Like to talk to people on the web in order to don’t feel too much alone.

4 Likes

@Lilyope me too …your not alone!!

3 Likes

I am alone rn! and dancing around in the house! :joy: :dancer:

4 Likes

I’m free to do what I like to!yaaay! :laughing:

2 Likes

Ah! When will i get to type on this thread. I am so busy damn! :neutral_face:

2 Likes