When should I expect my laminate?

Originally I signed up with the free trial of LPU, and ended up purchasing the membership that included the laminate & 1 year of LPU with the preorder of LIVING THINGS. In the e-mail confirming my order, it said I should expect my order within 7-10 business days, except for the CD, of course. Now, what I’m wondering is when will the laminate come in the mail? It’s been about 8 days since I ordered it. I haven’t received any info on it being shipped or anything. Will it come with the album? Or will I get it before then? I’m just hoping I have it by August!

I was Wondering this myself i ordered the same thing you did i know the tickets wont come till Aug but i hope the laminate comes sooner.

I’m wondering the same. I’d say it’s most probable that it’s going to come when the album does.

I just got mine in the mail a few days ago and I purchased it on 4/16. Hope this helps? It will be there soon I hope!

i just checked the status of mine. If you go to “Manage Account” and click on the orders tab on the right, it will show you the status of your order. Mine says “shipped” so I assume that I should get it anytime now…Hope this helps.

On my account I don’t see anywhere that shows the status of my order for the laminate. I ordered it the 16th as well so I hope it comes soon. Haven’t heard anything about it being shipped either.

Same here. I checked there before I posted this. It says I have no orders.

Same here. I checked there before I posted this. It says I have no orders.[/quote]

at the bottom it shows orders, when you click on it, it will say ready or fulfilled. I did the trial then upgraded as well, I just got mine in the mail today. Check your dates, if it shows you are good until 1969 or something like that for your date, then just call groundcntrl

Arron

Same here. I checked there before I posted this. It says I have no orders.[/quote]

at the bottom it shows orders, when you click on it, it will say ready or fulfilled. I did the trial then upgraded as well, I just got mine in the mail today. Check your dates, if it shows you are good until 1969 or something like that for your date, then just call groundcntrl

Arron
[/quote]
That’s just it, it doesn’t show that order on my account. Just the 2 tickets I ordered for shows. If it don’t come soon I’ll call.

Arron
[/quote]
That’s just it, it doesn’t show that order on my account. Just the 2 tickets I ordered for shows. If it don’t come soon I’ll call.[/quote]

Mine says no orders too, so now I’m a bit worried! X

Same here, I just see my tickets in the ordered section, nothing about the Laminate or LPU related stuff. Its been about 19 days since I’ve signed up and notta so far! :frowning:

I emailed the LPU ground control and i was told Laminates will be shipped the fist week of june hope this helps.

Indeed, thanks for the reply! =]

Thanks! I was just about to send them an e-mail myself. It still shows that I have no orders, and I’m a bit bummed that people outside of the US did the pre-order with LPU and have gotten theirs before me, in the US. Seems like shipping inside the country would take less time…