When and where?

1 Like

All yesterday:

New RC body pre-mask:

Post-mask

I’ve gotta paint it today. It’s 5 degrees outside :stuck_out_tongue: And even I’ll admit that’s a tad nippy.

1 Like

ya started already? and why you have to do it outside, man! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Because if I do it inside the paint fumes will hospitalise me. And I haven’t started yet.

Best case scenario with the paint fumes: I get a bad headache or feel dizzy or vomit.

Middle: I get put in hospital with some degree of brain or lung damage

Worst: I actually die (literally - it even says it on the can)

Ignore the bit about California (they’re not that special :stuck_out_tongue: )

Excuse the bad editing:

Now I know some of these can be a bit exaggerated but considering that my sister could smell it from 20m away when I was testing it and I was there right in front of it I’m inclined to believe most of it.

2 Likes

maybe it will be jusat a nice ride? anyways good luck… ya done it now?

Yeah, I just finished. It took a lot longer than I thought, even with a hair drier. It didn’t turn out as bad as I thought, obviously it’s still pretty shoddy, there are a lot of visible errors in the paint, but it’s my first (and probably only) attempt, I’m ok with it. I did expect the green to be a lot brighter though (even though I backed it with bright silver). Now I just need to add the stickers.

Feel free to mock as you please…

1 Like

@theearlywalker I guess your plants never adapt to winter. Last year I also saw your green-leafed plants get covered by snow.

Don t forget ya saw it the Year before too! :smiley:

Did I? This thread didn’t exist in the year before.

I am sure I posted it before, andyes, I joined like June 14 -15-16 and we got really fast into our clinch! lol, how I hated ya… lol right now all bad energy turned to good! :hibiscus:

Is the ball thing and the grass actually fake? (That I was trying to ask)

noooo actually everything lifing plants :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that snow or frost?

it snowed, right now the sun shines again, so … crazy… Welcome and enjoy the north-european cold… soon :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m ready :wink:

1 Like

Past couple of days:

This was taken out of a moving train through a dirty window:

Also forgot to post pics of the rc after I added the stickers.

1 Like

wow :eyes: impressed, ya can handle these tiny sticker so wellDude, the sun picsjust light up the sky

tfk great btw :blush:

3 Likes