When and where?

What stain is that on the frosted window?

Gloom as usual:

(Going to eat now)

buon appetit, e mail is on its way… :stuck_out_tongue:

Getting going, about to rain :cloud_lightning:

Overcast weather but pretty warm.

Today is such a beautiful day! It was raining like hell all morning, it stopped for a bit (which was perfect timing cause I was about to go out at the time) and a crazy thunderstorm broke out the minute I walked into the cafe I was going to. I sat for about 2 hours at a beautiful window seat, enjoying the weather with a cup of hot coffee and good friends. Simply amazing!

2 Likes

Black and White pictures are bloody amazing!

1 Like

I didn’t like the original (even though it was pretty dark due to the weather) but yes, B&W is always nice!

Last night I got bored and decided to start my rebuild…at 23:30 :stuck_out_tongue:

This morning I woke to this lol :

Throughout the day:

Just now (at 23:30), the whole car is finished but the differential was being an arse so I had to take the transmission apart to look over it, gonna continue tomorrow.

At least you made progress!

I just found out exactly why it was being so stubborn. My truck was assembled by complete retards at the factory and is actually missing parts. I’m astounded that I managed to get 4 years of on and off driving from the truck without it tearing itself to pieces. The diff is missing 4 internal washers. I need to buy those now :confused:

That’s the 3rd count of error that I’ve found in it.

1 Like

Found this by a view out of my window

From yesterday:

2 Likes

Right now

4 Likes

A few evenings ago:

3 Likes

autum is the burning skies season :slight_smile:

1 Like

The drizzle has begun:

Beautiful Leeds

5 Likes

I went to Hampstead with my dad yesterday to get Chinese and we stopped off at one of his clients’ houses so he could finish something up.

Also saw the funniest cat on Earth. It’s neutral face looked miserable, when I took this photo is was full out derp but in the pic it looks terrified :joy:

Also finished most of the rebuild (I’m waiting for a couple of components):

I couldn’t help myself and I put fake carbon fiber stickers on the rims :sweat_smile:

I still need to repaint it though.

2 Likes