When and where?

The other day:

A pair of idiots crashed close to my house when I was coming home the other day. Idiot 1 (the BMW) must have been going around the roundabout (which was about 5m to the right out of shot) and idiot 2 (Micra) must’ve t-boned Idiot 1 because Idiot 1 (being a BMW driver) didn’t indicate and idiot 2 (being a micra driver) had the reaction time of a dead person.

Sorry for the vertical filming.

Yesterday:

(I was trying to make a paint stencil for my rims, hence all the circles. I haven’t lost my mind yet :stuck_out_tongue: )

Also a fixed one of the possessed RCs the other week:

1 Like

Such a beautiful view!

Musical mess happening now in my room

2 Likes

The usual sort of mess happening at my desk :stuck_out_tongue: (this was yesterday)

Also taken yesterday:

I love this one:

1 Like

Where are you going?

Went to bring my daughter to a friend and the sky looks just great… me at home… chilling

Yesterday’s walk.

3 Likes

Yup, lots of autumn leaves landed on me yesterday.

and when you walking under chestunt tree you can get other suprises :joy:

Coming home on the train:

I love how they had to explain that fugly meant fabulously ugly in the case of the ad in case people though it was fuck ugly.

https://goo.gl/images/IduC5r

@annejprado typically the pictures posted here are pictures we took ourself, but A for effort :stuck_out_tongue:

I took this after work last week and forgot that I was going to post it here. iPhones take such awful pictures in the dark, this could have looked so much nicer

7 Likes

That sky looks awesome.

1 Like

Now, that’s beautiful!

Right, this morning:

3 Likes

When the weather knows that you’ve bought new shoes:

6 Likes

Nice colours on the leaves .

For some reason it’s saying that it’s not in jpg format.