When and where?

You are bilingual? I mean literally? My biggest problem is that I’m not quite sure when you’re speaking jokingly or sarcastically and I take it to the letter. :smiley:

So… if you really grew up in bilingual environment, that’s wow, I would have done anything for the same. I regretted my biology studies at the uni, I should have learn languages instead.

he is- me is, are you? :blush:

No you’re not, that’s why your daughter doesn’t dare to practise her English with you.

italian/german, lol SHE with ME learning? no way, would be only argumentation…:wave:bye cya ev, and a good advice: charge your laptop​:grin::grin::grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiley::yum::grin::blush::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

You with your daughter or you with nefermiv, these two Italians?

Yes I am. I speak Bulgarian and English. I was born in Bulgaria but have lived in England for nearly 13 years. As a result my English is far better :stuck_out_tongue:

Wooooooow, awesome! :smiley: I would give my ears for it! I only speak Hungarian, my English is meh, though I learnt it for 11 years in school (ok I understand almost everything and surely you can understand me, but it’s not the same). I always envied people like you, being bilingual must be so cool. :slight_smile:

Apparently my great granddad was Hungarian. I don’t know a single word though, I can’t even say hello ro goodbye.

Uh, Hungarian is a messed up language, I love it, but no one can understand it, there are no similar languages. I used to learn Czech and Russian, and I think Bulgarian has some similarities to these, so you can understand words or even sentences from the other two languages. Hungarian is just a mess in this regard.

ON topic:

Yeah, that’s what I keep getting told.

Anyone who speaks 2 languages fluently is billingual. Basically 99% of us in here, it’s not uncommon or anything.

4 Likes

Just now.

2 Likes

Yesterday afternoon. I really like the 4th one.

2 Likes

the third is like a light-bow
<3

It was a lens flare because it was direct sun.

:slight_smile: light-bow…:dizzy:

The “main” church of the city (dunno how it’s called originally). Looks brand new now that they took the scaffoldings off

2 Likes

Not sure if I’ve posted these pics before (weeks ago):

B&W TV:

1 Like