When and where?

They played all hymnes :heart_eyes:?

They opened the show with Psycho and continued with Plug In Baby, Hysteria, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Bliss, Isolated System (personal favorite), The Handler, Supermassive Black Hole, Madness, Dead Inside, Starlight, Time is Running Out, The Globalist, Drones, Uprising, Mercy and closed with Knights of Cydonia (another personal favorite).

great setlist,:tada: how was “the melting process” before, as hard as you guessed? and the played isolated system? this was for you :fireworks:

It was brutal but we went pretty early to get a good spot and it was totally worth it. I really enjoyed it. Definitely one of the greatest concerts I’ve attended.

1 Like

If you want a good spot in the pit (I.e. quarter way or closer) how early do you have to be there?

Amazing!! :smile:

It depends on the concert, like who’s playing, if it’s a festival or a headine show etc. For example, Muse hit the stage at 10:20pm, we were there from 5pm and got a spot in the 3rd-4th row.

1 Like

The car or the sky?

Oh my bless God! You were so close to touch them :sob:

Schweinsbraten mit Semmelknödel

2 Likes

Oh my god. I love Schweinsbraten :smiley:
Strange to write something german in an english forum.

I am doing a pizza for my family right now :pizza:

I have never eat this… What is this? Apologise my ignorance :joy:

Pizza is my absolute favorite meal! I eat it every week… I’m always an italian, anyway :joy:

She means pork with bread. She just forgot to post it in English.

Ok ok… Tnx :joy:

A ham sandwich?

No, more like dipping bread in the pork’s sauce.

1 Like

That better not be some euphemism :joy: :joy:

Nope, lol. Greeks do it too with their salad (mostly). Personally, I think it’s very strange.

1 Like