When and where?

lucky one so what is this stuff for? [take care that your mum not vacuum them away …:grin:.]

@Jabin_Quaken Do you have an Instagram account?

They’re more gearbox components, but since it’s my own design I made a couple of miscalculations and need to order a few more different components at some point.

No, I don’t. Why?

Your photos are too good and deserve recognition. IG is a nice place to share.

Thanks for the kind words. I’ve tried to make an account there but didn’t like the interface and decided it unnecessary.

I’ll consider a possibility of having one.

Ok :slight_smile: Yeah, it doesn’t have the best interface and some people just like or share stuff for the sake of having yet another social media account but some stuff are pretty nice.

Got an account… and a couple of pics. #jabin_quaken

That was quick :stuck_out_tongue: I followed you!

I don’t know if you can tell in the photo but it’s so gross here today. That’s dust from the Sahara desert, it’s only 22-23C but feels like 30+

nice hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

It always dusts in your area; what to do, the sahara has half a continent FULL of sand.

Yeah it does, and it’s unbearable.

Home

Yesterday evening:

1 Like

Just now:

Unfortunately this is the only photo I can upload due to size. It doesn’t let me upload another one.

1 Like

@EvoOba upload print screens if you have to. They’re smaller in size as it counts the pic as part of the screen and not as separate data.

Earlier today:

@the_termin8r Thanks, good idea.

1 Like