When and where?

Oh there is another way to get off, but for the train to get to Amsterdam there is indeed just one bridge [with several tracks but still one bridge to cross]. There is also another bridge on the other part of the island though. Normally it would take 20 minutes to get to Amsterdam from where I live. If I would take the other bridge it would take 3 hours.

From yesterday

Oi, @EvoOba come take your summer back -_- It’s roasting here today, it’s 26 Celsius in my room.

And we got this:

I know!! It’s crazy weather over there… That was yesterday at a park in London, typical British summer weather activity :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that Hyde park? Or Regents park? You should see what Primrose hill is like on a sunny day. I don’t get why people enjoy being hot.

I don’t know, forgot to ask my friend which park it was. All of them fill up in such days though…

It’s common for people that live in such countries to enjoy the sun. Some are the exception but the majority likes it.

You should see the tourists here, walking around in summer clothes (aka tank tops, shorts, flip flops), it is freaking weird for locals. 25C is considered “cool” and not hot…

I know, it’s bloody irritating.

I walk around like that in 18 degrees lol. Except I don’t do flit flops.

Also, on the topic of parks; every time I take my rc car out to a public park I feel like I really stick out like a sore thumb. I can see people staring at me like they’ve never seen somebody with an rc car before and you can see them all judging me lol. I hate it when it’s crowded as well because I can’t take it up to speed.

It’s even worse when there’s dogs because they either like it too much and chase it (and can’t keep up) or they are scared sh*tless and keep barking at it.

Wife, me and this scrabble game. 10 mins ago

Breakfast

Eh? How did you get your hands on a cheese burger so early in the morning? Or is that not from McDonalds?

Yesterday around lunch time:

Just after sunset:

I also caught this awesome cloud which looks like a bat banking with it’s underbelly towards you:

Obviously all of these looked miles better IRL.

2 Likes

I met bumblebees Brother today😃

@the_termin8r the Bürger was from sunday evening :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol, somebody couldn’t afford a Camaro even through a Camaro isn’t that much.

That explains it.

1 Like

A few minutes ago
(Screenshot of the original cause panoramas are too big in size to upload)

1 Like

I saw some unexpected stuff today. They call it work-out park. There also were some info tables, illustrating exercises.

There are Four diff. Helicopters each flys once the Hour min at LEAST but NOT for Sightseeing :scream:

I’m sure you sent that helicopter to spy on me :laughing:

You got it Buddie all Four I Sent To spy rem? REAPERS by MUSE

ohh your fckd buddy :frowning: they might be ninjas