When and where?

Exactly

Because sometimes there’s no escaping it. I was just pointing the fact out.

and for me I share this way on 100% sowhat to complain exactly’? :astonished:

The confusion is rising again, lets forget this conversation and move on…

1 Like

She wasn’t confused, what you talking now?

she is here and not ok with posting in third person ofher “her” ! What defines “her” that you may think, you can talk ab a special her… who is she supposed to be, sry me really getting diarrohe…ugliest kind, right now right here :rage:.

I’m saying I’m getting confused. Let’s move one.

Oh my god. This is spiraling out of control. LETS JUST MOVE ON!

1 Like

Move on to what?

It’s a figure of speech.

1 Like

yes and we all know there´sno need for…talk to Me directly, seems to work best with me @samuel_the_leader @EvoOba :hugging: :sleeping:
me thinkin best is changing to the games category, to have sm fun, and mb me says :sleeping:

Yeah maybe keep it simple cause no one seems to understand what’s happening.

First you say something, @samuel_the_leader tries to get it, @the_termin8r1 is caught inbetween and as Sam tried to explain it and mentions you are probably confused, you literally exploded for no reason at all.

As I see it, we are all lost in translation and flooding random threads with random cr*p.

1 Like

pl look at ya pm @evooba

@EvoOba, just lol.

hi Sam! lol @samuel_the_leader lol I rember how you corrected me first time I had the face to call ya Sam…lol how are you Buddie?

Oh yes, I remembered you called me samu

ok tell me: did you slept well last night [making conversation lol :stuck_out_tongue:]

Seems like nowadays you go to bed so early :stuck_out_tongue:

no I´m not, just leaving forums in kind of anger, cs me I´ve had enough yesterday with the kids, don´t need it on my privatssphere…[right spelling?] :confounded: So what ab you? like a coffee? or just taken two?

There is this taste in my tongue, that won’t go away with water.

sucks…go on cleaning with tooth-brush, :grin: or spit out the ugly taste…sm chewing gums mb