When and where?

Just outside of Manchester in England

1 Like

Not compared to your typical British semi detached house

And no, that’s not my house but it looks very similar.

1 Like

Reminds me of Harry Potter lol. So is it like a duplex?

in Blackpool today

3 Likes

Kind of. It’s two halves of a house stuck together. And each half has a kitchen, bathroom (which is upstairs and very annoying), a living room (which is usually two rooms with the wall between them missing and three bedrooms. I say three but it’s actually two, the third is so small that you’d struggle to fit anything more than an average bed and night stand.

Speaking of houses, that’s where I used to live in London. Also a semi detached house, had 2 bathrooms (one in each floor), a living room that was basically two rooms as well (turned the 2nd room into a dining room), a small kitchen and 5 bedrooms (2 of them were teeny tiny, like you couldn’t fit a bed in at all, we used them for storage instead) and a very small so-called backyard.

I wish I could go back :confused:

Where is that within London? Looks a bit like Hampstead.

Hackney…

1 Like

Have you guys ever visited the states?

Been to Chicago and Florida for two weeks, definitely need to go again, but I’m thinking New York next time.

me when I get there lol

3 Likes

No. I don’t know who owns it but they don’t care if someone is in it. I played in it as a kid all the time

It looks like a sizable piece of land, but I may be wrong.

A whole house bigger than mine could probably fit there, with a nice yard too

My work place early this morning

1 Like

My House right now my mood light in darkness Christmas mood

2 Likes

Just outside my college at about 16:30

It’s a bad pic because I was moving and didn’t want to look stupid taking random pics of a police van. Also, I only noticed it was a police van when I walked past after I’d taken the pic.

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w652/the_termin8r/20151208_1627461_zps8t3jt1bg.jpg

Where I work. Picture taken from Subway across the street, their direct competition. I don’t like the subs at my job

1 Like

I was on the way to the Subway near my college when I took my pic lol

1 Like

lol nice strike I love viewing with your eyes…other eyes then mine