When and where?

That’s a lot of tags :joy:

1 Like

It’s Instagram :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

About to go shopping on Sunday afternoon.

On my way to Speedy’s for brunch.

7 Likes

Ugh. I wish I could visit the UK.

3 Likes

It really isn’t as interesting as people make it out to be.

It can’t be any more “interesting” as the U.S.
And I’d love to visit another country anyway.

Geographically speaking the UK is shit (apart from some parts of Wales and Scotland), the US destroys us in that sense. Also there isn’t much to do here in the first place. And our shops are pretty crap too. As well as our roads…and drivers…and general discipline (though in terms of discipline the US isn’t really much better).

Pretty much anywhere in Europe is better than here if you want an interesting holiday. Also over here we like to secretly laugh at American tourists, except we’re to polite to say it to your faces :joy: :joy: :joy:.

4 Likes

_20180122_151857
DSC_0014

:bullettrain_side:

11 Likes

Guess everyone has a different opinion on the matter. But yeah, the U.S. could be a lot better too. I mean, especially discipline wise. People over here just make you think, why did I have to be born here. But people are people I guess, and that’s the way it will stay till the end. And everyone is that way pretty much. People always talk about other people behind their backs, whether serious or joking. :joy:

Lolz. Trump isn’t as bad as some others, he’s just full of himself. Besides, as far as I’m concerned, I have no President. I’m not about to let another person tell me what I “can” and “can’t” do. Its not like I’m gonna do anything illegal.

1 Like

Stuff from today

9 Likes

After 6 months, I finally came back to the U. Let’s end this travel!

IMG_20180123_090416

7 Likes

0123181522_Burst010123181523

@theearlywalker

4 Likes

That’s beautiful @chigokurosaki. I really love it and ( god is love) is so true

2 Likes

Awww :heart_eyes: - found your post after I woke up, and it’s like he send you/it to give me a sign, thanx bro @chigokurosaki, and has your name a meaning bro?

1 Like

Actually have you ever seen the anime bleach? Its from there. And you’re welcome :grin:

1 Like

Winter is always cold and gloomy:
1516791663340-225339912

Yesterday:
20180123_132149

7 Likes

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Wow, way warmer than here. And sunny!

1 Like