When and where?

Awesome sky, keeps raining on five days in line here in my village. :confounded:

Still raining? It stopped raining here like 7 hours ago.

Happy you :blush:

I thought that time you said your area has what you mentioned the Bavaria phenomenon (your words), often clear and sunny?

Anyway since May or so, there has been lots of times where there is absolutely no clouds, until I was sort of sick of it:

I want to see blue skies…completely cloudy here with no rains…At least the sun should come up.

Back in late autumn I think, here was cloudy whereas her area was still so sunny.

Then when both of us had extremely dark grey clouds overhead, only her side rained. I said dark clouds does not necessary mean rain, she then said that only in her Bundesrepublik that it is 100% guaranteed to rain.

Oh sorry @theearlywalker I just remembered this:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Sick of blue skies, yeah, I join the club- let it rain… yeah and yes- as sunny and blue-white the sky can be here- this grey it is somedays- I imagine just the sky cries - because a legend - a PROPHET was killed by egoism and society… it is murder ite…

About an hour ago.

2 Likes

The sky is perpetually blue. Why?

Loved it!

Beacuse there are no clouds :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, as though I didn’t already know. Although I’m not in a desert.

I bet that in Los Angeles where the LP guys are mourning, the (clear and blue) sky above their heads is directly opposite their mood, since L.A. is beside the desert in California.

Mike tweeted this recently:

1 Like

Sunset.

5 Likes

Just now:

4 Likes

beautiful @the_termin8r lights up

4 Likes

very nice pictures, from your holidays? … just noticed your new avatar picture, very nice one…

1 Like

yah, holidays… the second one is from monastery. We went there right after Chaz… it’s so… peaceful

it looks like a way of light, very beautiful and warm looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

At Chester’s memorial earlier today; it was beautiful, so many familiar faces sharing their stories and singing his songs for him…

And this is from what’s going down right now in Camden in honor of him:

4 Likes