When and where?

Can’t upload best pictures from tonight :expressionless:. I think I’ll upload them Saturday evening or Sunday morning when I’m home

That’s amazing !

1 Like

Today:

The inside of a prototype Concorde that has clocked 600h of commercial flight:

Tail number: G-AXDN

I got to stand in the presence of one of the greatest pieces of engineering of all time, the only one in the UK and the only one in the world outside of the US:

1 Like

2 Likes

Imgur is a nice service, will use it for the forum from now on

About an hour ago

2 Likes

I had decent skies too:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Today:

(No those panels aren’t actually carbon but a lot of rest of the car is, such as the chassis, suspension arms, etc…)

2 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like

Gloomy as usual:

1 Like

Ok, so I might have sort of unintentionally lied a while back when I said I was posting a pic of the final iteration of my truck. This is now definitely the final iteration…until the gearbox decides to rip itself apart again for the 4th time, but that would be just swapping out a gear or two, other than that it will remain as it is.

Again, all carbon looking parts are just stickers, the real carbon parts on it look normal.

The headlights:
(Footage is from Post Mods - V3 [Currently at PM-V4])

All iterations from box stock to PM-V4:
(The site rendered them badly because I’m assuming it had to really compress them)

2 Likes

My eyes are very dry now:

2 Likes

2 Likes

About 20min ago

4 Likes

I miss my old sky view :confused:

This new one is blocked by trees and a window that can’t open, I’d love to see the current sky ( last pic below- I was hanging out of my window for it again) from my old room.

3 Likes

Right now, the view from my backyard.

3 Likes

Israel ceaserea 19:42
At my work.

1 Like

A few nights ago: (Problematic wall)

2 Likes

Had a nice walk at a nearby park today

2 Likes