When and where?

Unfortunately you can’t see it in the photo but it was snowing a lot at the time

2 Likes

2 Likes

10*C springbreak

It feels so good :blush:

2 Likes

Looks like a typical Russian town this:)

lol maybe Russia and Bavaria not this diffrent! :grin:

1 Like

My view right now (I’m on lunch break). It’s cloudy but hot, 12C.

1 Like

Epic sunset today!

4 Likes

The sunrise is earlier and earlier. Spring is coming!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yesterday:

1 Like

Haven’t posted in a while. This is over the past week or so (oldest first). Also I’m moving house next week so I’m probably going to lose my nice sky view. But at least I apparently get an en-suit bathroom so that’s good.

My RC lights:

Ignore the skewed angle, I was holding my transmitter too. Also you can sorta see the moon behind the clouds.

Tearing apart my old project last weekend because lego is stupid expensive and I need parts.
“To create one must first destroy” - David from Prometheus

Yesterday:

Today in uni:

3 Likes

You’re moving out? Or?

No, the landlord needed money and is selling the house so we have to leave. It’s not on bad terms though. We’ve found a place literally a couple of roads over from where we are now.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Today:

The final iteration of my RC, I won’t be upgarding this any further (I’m just gonna get rid of the MIP sticker as the only MIP part it had died today). I also put the slicks back on.

The cut up rectangles are just an old place mat to reduce water entry even though most of it is waterproof.

1 Like

We’ve been having some pretty decent days lately, haven’t we?

I liked the weather yesterday.

I took this one last weekend, it’s weird it was so quiet and empty.

2 Likes

I remember going to the chemistry exam on Saturday morning (had to be there at 9, so was at the metro at 7:30) I felt like I’m the only idiot to go somewhere this early. So the platform was the same empty )

1 Like

4 Likes