What's your guilty pleasure?

I’ve got one which is he Turkish pop. I like oriental rhytms and the Turkish pop is full of them.

One of my favorite videos (the choreography is really outstanding :rofl: :rofl:):

2 Likes

You are serious :flushed: right? :thinking:
Wow! :laughing:
Love you :heart:

1 Like

I’m very seriuos. You think I’m kidding?

1 Like

Nooo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy Hardcore!
There!
i said it! :relaxed:

This song. :man_facepalming: :joy:

1 Like

I have no guilt.

8 Likes

The best one!!

Mine’s not guilt so much as embarrassment.

2 Likes

This :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Everyone has a guilty pleasure

Its more of a thing you’re like for example “i dont usually watch sci-fi movies but love watching star wars” or “i usually hate pop but really like a particular pop song” etc etc

2 Likes

A guilty pleasure would consist of liking something that someone else wouldn’t, or liking something you wouldn’t normally like, wouldn’t it?

Double meaning?

I don’t know that I have one. But, if I had to choose I guess it would be late 90’s/early '00’s pop music.

A guilty pleasure is an activity or piece of media that someone enjoys but would be embarrassed by if other people found out about it.

Just as I said, I don’t have one.

2 Likes

I love petting all kinds of animals, even cows, pigs, etc. :upside_down_face:
[spoiler] (I hope it’s the answer to the question :grimacing:) [/spoiler]

There’s already a lot of people tagged :blush:

3 Likes

I can’t see way you’re embarrassed about this!:joy:
I’m on this trip too, at least if the animals like it. What I always do, is say hello to them und some talking too, if they are interested.:blush::laughing:

2 Likes

Mine’s George Ezra, specifically his latest album :smile:

This seems like something completely normal. It wouldn’t if it came from me though.

Though I’ll let you in on a little secret, I used to be an animal lover, I still am, just a different kind. They used to be stimulating to my exterior, now they’re stimulating to my interior :yum:…if you get what I mean. :rofl:

That’s not something I consider a guilty pleasure, so that’s why it’s not here. LOL

7 Likes

OK maybe this isn’t so bad… I couldn’t think of anything else :sweat_smile:

Tbh people around me would find weird that I’m so obsessed with lp (and music generally)… Also it’s not very common that a girl loves the lord of the rings or star wars (at least for my friends)…

…which gives me an idea for my guilty pleasure (or more like an unpopular opinion) - I love star wars episodes 2 and 3, they are my favorite, and I think they are much better than the newest ones (7, 8) and a bit better than 1,4,5,6. Sorry not sorry

2 Likes