What was the first song by Linkin Park you've ever heared?

If I remember correctly (it’s about 7 years ago) The first song I heard/watched was Numb Live in Texas.

For me, it was In the End. It was playing on MTV when my son was in hospital. I ran to the music store to buy the CD the day my kid got out of the hospital. In the next 10 years we’ve been listening to it together.

Hi,

I think it was Rhinestone in a little underground club 1997 but dunno it was OSC in the early 2000´ ;=) a really amazing moment :wink:

cheers

Crawling

I think it was Numb or In the End.(:

I was either Crawling or In the end :slight_smile:

Numb. I was watching some talentshow and someone covered the song, but a acoustic version. But i really liked the song and i went to YT to listen. At first i thought the song was ‘heavy’ from acoustic to that was kinda like huh? ^^

I believe it was In The End in hmm… 2001 :slight_smile: We had this music video list program in tv in DK and I saw the music video there for the first time when I was 11 or something and I was sold istantly :smiley: Have been ever since!

first LP song I’ve heared was ‘One Step Closer’ on mtv… and I instantly fell in love with mike’s hair color :slight_smile: you had some nice red hair mr. shinoda… :wink:

the first linkin park song i ever heard was Don’t Stay then I immediatley fell in love with all songs from hybrid to suns :slight_smile:

In the end and FRGT 10 with Chali 2na:-)

It was in the end…I heared it - maybe in 2001 or 2002 …
And still now - its my favorite !!!

My First Song from LP was in the end:)

That would have been ‘In the End’ on Radio 1 when i was in sixth form in 2001. Loved lp since

first one i heard was probably iin the end i was only 6 years old so i cant remember clearly but the first song i REALLY listen to with attention was what ive done i was soo excited when i heard the song and my sister had the song on her cell phone so i heard it all day by phone :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t hear the song but saw the video instead. It was for Crawling. You see, my lil brother would record videos off of MTV and MTV2 (way back when they actually played music videos as opposed to today where they give Jersey Shore 24/7) and he had recorded a block of videos. Since I was always working and going to school at the same time, I didn’t know of any new music. We (my brother, myself and my then boyfriend who is now my hubby) were in my room when he told me “I think you should watch this video, you might like it” and he played “Crawling”. I asked him “who is this” and he said Linkin Park, I asked “whats the name of the album” and he didn;t know cause it wasn’t listed,

A few weeks pass and my boyfriend gets the Hybrid Theory album, he tells me that he’d make a copy for me. Months and months pass, I buy him Frat Party at the Pankake Festival (still don’t have a copy of HT from him yet). we watched it and I became intrigued with these 6 guys, who seemed so down to earth. Needless to say, He never made a copy for me so I got my own. That was 11 yrs ago!

First song I ever heard was their very first single they released… One Step Coser, and I loved it INSTANTLY!!! Hybrid Theory was my very first CD I ever owned and I got it that Christmas in 2000. I was 12 years old! I’ve loved Linkin Park and ALL their songs/albums ever since!! They have always been my favorite band and will always remain my favorite.

the first song i´ve heard was one step closer. I see the music video on mtv. I was nine years old and since then i love them xD

I think Numb or Breaking The Habit :slight_smile:

Mine was either in the end or on ste closer