What TV series do you watch?

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Fanta]??? (Israeli series)
The Walking Dead
South Park
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
How I Met Your Mothe

i’m also watch wwe and ufc[/quote]

big bang theory & How i met your mother :slight_smile:

I used to watch Two And A Half Men but the new charlie is rubbish :frowning:

The big band theory is a big must! Terra nova (love steven spielberg and his dinos), Grey’s anatomy, the walking dead, buffy and angel (on dvd since it’s not on tv in norway, and it’s old) and actually lots of more. Just can’rt remember them all.

I don’t watch just one.

[quote=Anja Charlotte]The big band theory is a big must! Terra nova (love steven spielberg and his dinos), Grey’s anatomy, the walking dead, buffy and angel (on dvd since it’s not on tv in norway, and it’s old) and actually lots of more. Just can’rt remember them all.

[quote=Anja Charlotte]The big band theory is a big must! Terra nova (love steven spielberg and his dinos), Grey’s anatomy, the walking dead, buffy and angel (on dvd since it’s not on tv in norway, and it’s old) and actually lots of more. Just can’rt remember them all.

Well tell us which ones u watch then :slight_smile:

Big bang theory was nice but last season was not so good

I agree. Could have had more to it like the first.

mm let me see… How I met your mother, Gossip Girl, Chuck, The Big Bang Theory, Glee, One Tree Hill…
I’ve recently rewatched Sex and the city. I want to rewatch CSI, Desperate Housewives, House and Grey’s Anathomy, but I have no time :confused:
I have watched some episodes from Modern Family and Bones…
Canceled TV series like Las Vegas and Heroes
I also want to star watching Dexter and Lie to me…
Aaaaand I think that’s all :slight_smile:

Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, House, Big Bang Theory, Desperate Housewives, Grey’s Anatomy, Simpsons, Two and a Half Men, Buffy

am i the only one who thinks that How I Met Your Mother had to finish the series a few seasons ago and did not continue it? The series now pretty bad in my opinion

American Horror Story, Once Upon a Time, Glee, NCIS, Flashpoint, Ghost Hunters, Storage Wars, True Blood, Dexter, Buffy, Charmed. No Dexter this season though, no Showtime :frowning:

Scrubs, HIMYM and The Big Bang Theory are actually the only TV series I watch.
I watch douzens of Anime series :wink:

[quote=Linus]Scrubs, HIMYM and The Big Bang Theory are actually the only TV series I watch.
I watch douzens of Anime series :wink:

The Simpsons, Family Guy, Home & Away, Two & a Half Men, Big Bang Theory

Ridiculousness, Law and Order SVU, Family Guy. I like to watch comedies and crime dramas.

you forgot stargate atlantis and one tree hill :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont watch taht much TV but…

Fringe
How I met your mother
big bang theory
the mentalist
lie to me
south park
family guy and… thats it actually…

monday: raw,
tuesday: ncis, ncis la, glee, cover affairs, white collar
wednesday: royal pain, psych