What Toots Your Horn?

Today was a great day at work last week I saw someone wearing this cool Vintage Linkin park t-shirt
The shirt must have been made in 2001 hybrid theory first came out
So I told her that her shirt was Amazing
Send me and the woman were talking about Linkin Park for the next 15 minutes
Then today she came in to my work and said here have the shirt I want it to go to a big fan like yourself

9 Likes

Had a right blast with everyone today. Thanks for setting it up @alz89 (I know it wasnā€™t just you, but I donā€™t think the others have accounts here :stuck_out_tongue: ).

7 Likes

Thats really nice :smiley:

Glad you had an awesome time @the_termin8r @evooba amd @alz89 :tada: :smiley: I loved your hat lol :laughing:

3 Likes

That sounds really creepy when you post it here. :joy:

2 Likes

lol :sweat_smile: :laughing:

Thanks for coming Rob! Not sure on the other two but Katie does @luthien_22 :grin:

3 Likes

Ah, thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

I met up with 2 people I met online last Saturday, under some unexpected circumstances.

I met a Spanish guy online like 7 years ago by now, while playing a game. For a time we played together and talked quite often, and then our contact faded. His sister took over his account, and while I didnā€™t play anything with her, we talked a few times and I had added both of them on Facebook so Iā€™ve sort of been in touch with them although there was very little talking in the last few years. Iā€™d always sort of imagined Iā€™d travel to Spain one day and would get a chance to see them.

A few days ago I saw the girlā€™s instagram story of her playing with her cat, and for some reason I had an impulse to message her about it even though I hadnā€™t spoken to either of them in ages. Then she told me that the following day she and her brother were going to Ireland to look for an apartment for her, as sheā€™s coming to teach Spanish here for a year. I am from the Netherlands bit Iā€™m also in Ireland for about a year; they didnā€™t even know that but when she said they were coming to Ireland I suggested a meetup.

So last Saturday I met them (also in one of the major Irish cities, the only one that I hadnā€™t gotten a chance to see yet so getting to see the city was another bonus). It was really nice to catch up and meet them in person.

7 Likes

Waiting for the drover.
When I arrived here in Mey, first time since December, we did deworm the flock. There, my boss marked three sheep, cause they were fence jumping. But he didnā€™t do nothing more.
I sure can get this, fence jumpers are always really nice sheep. The hysterical, panicy once jump sure too. But only under pressure. So they are not the once, that decides to go on there own tours.
And those three were leading sheep. But to do nothing?! Sheep are fast learners.
The last time here was totally exhausting for me. Hot weather, long working days and to that break outs, lost sheep, incoming late night calls due to stray sheep.
Some will remember that drama.
And that was not only hard on the body also the soul. Cause it hurts my shepherd pride to constantly loosing sheep.
But after I left, the sheep continued their new sport. And my boss had the late night runs. So he had to be active. Selected the jumpers. Sadly enough, thatā€™s way more now, as if he reacted faster.
20190808_085812

Finally a well behaved flock awaits me.
As much they will recognise me, we will see.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure they will recognise you and toot your horn as follows:

obraz

4 Likes

I in my dreams!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
But got them under control! :muscle:

2 Likes

IMG_20190808_183210

What I got in the mail today :relieved: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
My first LP Store purchase :blush: :grin: :sun_with_face: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Oh the grey tee looks amazing!

1 Like

Congratulations! !!!:star_struck::heart_eyes:

The more I see here, the more I know, this fake stuff wound do it anymore! Maybe Christmas :blush:

1 Like

Yeah! I like it very much too! :smile: And the size is fine too :grin:
Well I also like the black one :laughing: I wanted one where the band name is visible :relieved:

2 Likes

Pretty awesome evening so far! Got my student loan approved (whoo! :smiley: ) so one less thing to worry about. AND, I finally booked an appointment for my next tattoo. Itā€™s going to be freehanded as well, exciting and scary at the same time!

@lpfan61 Can never have enough merch. Haha! I still wear all of mine (even for pyjamas).

9 Likes

Congrats!! :smile:

:heart_eyes: yeah!!

1 Like

Grats Eva :tada::tada::tada: thatā€™s amazing :+1:t2: And I love you for rewarding yourself dear @lpfan61 - so good looking merch!! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

Found this in the mailbox yesterday

Itā€™s dopeā€¦

8 Likes

Congratulations @evooba :tada::tada: This is excellent news! So happy for you! And canā€™t wait to see your new tattoo!

Enjoy the cd @theearlywalker!

2 Likes

Awesome dude :muscle:t3:

That voice though :sweat_smile:

4 Likes