What Toots Your Horn?

Are you ok?

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m good. The hangover didnā€™t hit me as hard as I thought it would. I think I was slightly drunk when I woke up as I was still dizzy. I was only sick once. Lol. Iā€™ve been sleeping it off pretty much all day. At least now I know my limits, half a bottle of straight whiskey is my max.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Half a bottle :open_mouth: you could hospitalise me with that :laughing:
Did you at least use good whisky? :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

It was JD, no idea if itā€™s considered good or not, itā€™s all the same to me.

1 Like

After half a bottle for sure :rofl:

1 Like

Now Iā€™m curious.
@the_termin8r you never tried different whiskey? There are hole websites around this tastes. I like the nerdy whiskey part :blush:

No idea, thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying, whiskey is whiskey, itā€™s all the same to me.

1 Like

Thatā€™s how a hangover feels like :stuck_out_tongue:

At least you had fun!

1 Like

Finished a great psychological book by Carl Jung called Man and his Symbols. It explores the effects that dreams can have on someoneā€™s personal development and the role that the unconsiousness plays in this process. @AJ_7 you might find this interesting as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds interesting! Iā€™ll check it out when I get a chance. Thanks for tagging me

1 Like

even i have, eurpoen, some US dollars, One arab. Idk what i am dong with them, they are just kept as it isā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

That sounds cool! I will try if i get it too. I was searching a bit about dreams an connections cause actually my dreams were connecting so much to the reality that i canā€™t tell. Just was madly confused. Words heard were somewhat coming trueā€¦ it was hard for 3-4 days ā€¦

Good news that things are settling down. it is a brighter day!! :smiley: :sunny:

1 Like

IMG_20190529_212624

I just got my diploma finally

8 Likes

Then I think youā€™ll find this book to be helpful, it gives you more insight into the topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Life gives everything that we need. You popped up with that post in right time
Iā€™ll keep my early morning scheduled for this :heart:

1 Like

The fact that the weather is finally nice again here. It was 27C for the past few days, now itā€™s currently raining and itā€™s so nice. My room temp has gone down to 20 (still, could be better) and I have the windows open.

4 Likes

When a websiteā€™s URL is written logically and you can manipulate it the way you want without clicking a million links, or to do something that isnā€™t entirely possible. Case in point, I was just on the UserBenchmark site comparing laptop builds, however, a lot of the components werenā€™t selectable because they didnā€™t meet the minimum sample size. I got around it by just manipulating the URL, because all of the component codes are in the URL, so I just entered what I wanted. Itā€™s so nice when a website is designed like this.

Got a nice surprise in the mail today. Thanks, @AJ_7 :slight_smile:

20190614_124652

10 Likes

Thatā€™s CST. So near my house. The building is too old and thats why have beautiful carving of ages ago when britishers came here.
Lol the BEST buses :laughing: so important part of my life since 12 years!
Those taxis ā€¦ we call them ā€œkali-peeliā€ sometimes. Thatā€™s translation for black-yellow . Hehe

And yesā€¦ cool here again that makes me feel good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: rains in intervals tho humidity and heat bothers a bit

7 Likes

No problem at all! Glad it finally reached you!

What nice information about the place @Honey8 ! Nice to see you on here

1 Like