What song is meteora and hybrid theory

we know that what ive done is minutes to midnight and that the catalyst is a thousand suns.

2 Likes

but what song is meteora and hybrid theory.

i was watching the making of minutes to midnight today, and after they named the cd and its almost like what ive done, or something like that. the catalyst is a thousand suns thats one of the songs we think of when we see the cd or think of it. what what song is hybrid theory and meteora.

what do you guess think. it could be one step closer since that was the first single from ht and for meteora it could be somewhere i belong… but not sure.

being one step closer: it could be like its telling ppl its a new change of music. because whats what its like, ht was a new kind of music when it came out. so that could be describing the cd. and for somewhere i belong… it could be like this is where i stand with new music? finding a new kind of way of music… maybe that doesn’t sound right but what do you guys think…

2 Likes

in my opinion…
hybrid theory: In the end or Papercut.
Meteora: Numb or Breaking the habit

1 Like

[quote=DolceZarzamora]in my opinion…
hybrid theory: In the end or Papercut.
Meteora: Numb or Breaking the habit[/quote]
In the End and Numb, too. But it’s pretty much the first single off of each album that represents it

1 Like

Personally, when I think of those albums, though those songs are close to mind, they are not the songs I immediately think of. I think of the songs that resonate the most within me. For MtM, I would choose probably Leave Out All the Rest, and for ATS, I’d choose Iridescent. Following this trend, HT would be In the End, and Meteora would be Breaking the Habit.

It seems though that your reason for choosing those songs was their being singles/well known and then delving into their meaning to find a deeper meaning that could sort of define the CD and what the band was trying to say on a whole. If this is the case, I can see either One Step Closer or In the End working as being HT. For Meteora, I’d probably choose either Somewhere I Belong or Nobody’s Listening. Perhaps Bleed it Out for MtM? That one is hard to choose. For ATS, I’m torn between When They Come for Me, The Catalyst, and Iridescent.

If you want to know why I chose these songs, let me know and I’ll explain how I thought of each album.

Prett much the most standout songs on both those albums, though my favorites off both aren’t Singles lol

rather i would say waiting for the end for ATS coz its true that the band was promoting the album with the catalyst but wfte describes the album closer :slight_smile:

and HT is one step closer or in the end for me

and Meteora should be numb or breaking the habit

1 Like

Hybrid Theory - In The End

Meteora - Numb

1 Like

hybrid theory: One Step Closer
meteora: Breaking The Habit, Faint

1 Like

Hybrid Theory: One Step Closer or Crawling
Meteora: Numb, Breaking The Habit or maybe Faint

1 Like

In my opinion Hybrid Theory and Meteora are In the End and Somewhere I Belong respectively.

1 Like

HT: Papercut
Meteora: Breaking The Habit

1 Like

without a doubt Somewhere I Belong is Meteora but its hard to tell with HT, but i’m going to say Papercut. If anyone actually knows the meaning of Meteora and the lyrics of the album you would agree that Somewhere I belong sums it up best

1 Like

Hybrid Theory : Papercut or One step closer
Meteora : Breaking the habit or Faint

1 Like

HT: In The End

Meteora: Breaking The Habit

1 Like

hmmmm for hybrid theory i think of in the end and crawling immediately. i guess i would choose in the end though because it just seems right and fits in.

for meteora i instantly think of numb without second guessing myself.

1 Like

[quote=Siebs]hmmmm for hybrid theory i think of in the end and crawling immediately. i guess i would choose in the end though because it just seems right and fits in.
[/quote]

I agree. For HT, I also choose ITE because it was the first song I’ve heard (it was the 1º song from LP that sounded on local radios).

In the case of Meteora it’s a little more difficult because more than just one single were important. I’m between SIB, Numb and BTH (because of the vídeo, too).

1 Like

meteora = breaking the habit
hybrid theory = in the end

1 Like

HT: One Step Closer or By Myself
M:Somewhere I Belong or Figure 0.9

1 Like

Meteroa could be represented by either Numb or Faint, but I’d choose Numb. For Hyrbid Theory I’d have to say Papercut :smiley:

1 Like