What´s about soundcloud? LPU Group?

There is also for an comp idiot like me “easy” going, @TripleXero, why not looking there, if theres a chat/music combination with LPUer, an unoficiall lpu group?
Just a sugesstion!
They don´t have the funky puppets, which alone I´m missing, but even maybe kind of MusicSharingChat

Soundcloud is just a platform for musicians (lesser known ones) to share their music. It doesn’t have a chat, just a comments section under every submission. We should just wait for turn fm to go up.

1 Like

Thats whats written inthere, soundcloud I mean,

Next SoundCloud, Now For Everyone
‘Next’ launches to the public allowing the world to discover and connect with the largest community of music and audio creators

PARIS - December 4, 2012 – SoundCloud, the world’s leading social sound platform, announced today that Next SoundCloud has launched out of private beta and is available for public sign-up. The complete reworking of the platform’s flagship product is now open to all, offering everyone the opportunity to explore a world of original music and audio content, as well as to connect and share with the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters, and other sound creators.

Creators on SoundCloud now post over 10 hours of music and audio every minute; the platform reaches over 180 million people, equating to 8% of the entire internet population, every month. First released into private beta in May this year, the completely reengineered SoundCloud has seen engagement increase more than 30% over the previous version. New features allow users to:

Discover new and original sounds: A simplified onboarding experience and new Explore page invites new users to discover original music and audio from SoundCloud’s community of sound creators, hosted on the platform. In addition, improved search, related sounds suggestions, and Continuous Play encourage users to find and hear more.

Connect with sound creators: Creators are at the heart of SoundCloud, with a simpler onboarding and landing page to educate and inspire. An enhanced Facebook sign-up not only allows new users to find their Facebook friends on SoundCloud, but also lets them find music and audio creators they’ve ‘liked’ so that they can follow them on SoundCloud as well. In return, Facebook Connect helps creators build and reach their audience and the wider SoundCloud community.

Share what you hear: Sets allow everyone to curate sounds they like in a single waveform, while reposts let friends, fans and followers easily share sets and sounds within the community. And sound creators and curators can now get real-time notifications of comments and reposts.

New for mobile: Starting December 6th, mobile users will be able to enjoy reposts, updated mobile search, and UX updates on both iOS and Android.

looking for more tracks to like? Use Search & Explore to find great music & audio.
Make a great discovery? Create a Playlist or use Reposts to share your best finds with people that follow you.

Think it´s worth a try, when did turn fm go up?

Yeah… to put it simply, soundcloud is the new My Space. Not sure I understand what you mean we should do with it exactly. It doesn’t have a chat platform and I honestly don’t see the point in creating a “group” (if that’s even possible) to upload music that already exists elsewhere and just comment on it. (if that’s what you’re saying we should do).
The platforms the other guys suggested serve better for the use we want to do in my opinion.

SoundCloud is for musicians to put their music up. My band has a page and basically its just a way for people to hear our stuff (btw if you like LP youll love my band :smiley:). Its really awesome.

So @KarL_LewiS Lewis, may you tell me how the page is named to have a short (or mb longer) ear on it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

http://forums.lpunderground.com/t/i-sing-in-a-band-similar-to-lp-called-ten-stories-story-soundcloud-link-to-ep/11285

@the_termin8r1 really??? at first haven´t seen posts of ya for a long time, nice to meet ya buddie, where did ya hang around? :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I thought I might take a break from posting. There aren’t many active threads and I can’t think of any sensible answers for the ‘Can you touch your shoulders?’ thread lol. Though I’m making a come back :grinning:

please do so, it´s soooo boring inhere, everybody died? dunno why, but I´m happy you´re back :yum:

1 Like

Hence my brief absence :laughing:

1 Like

Good night Rob…interruption, cya tomorrow here, mb 7 pm? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Bye 10 characters

https://soundcloud.com/ten-stories

I am the singer :smiley:

SoundCloud is a platform for emerging musicians, where they share their first songs. I do not think that there is a LPU Group…

soundcloud is at least a sound cloud, you can share the things inthere and the artist like to be shared, cause becomming more public, LPU room maybe, must not but you can make your own playlist, which I adore most, from time to time they´ll send you the newest tracks, I like it there :grinning:

Yeah, I believe the same exactly.