What part of the LPU11 package are you most excited about?

For me it’s the CD since i’m one of the lucky 500 people :slight_smile:

The CD and the flag ;D Even though I’m (unfortunately) not one of the lucky 500.

The CD, of course!!! But it will take some time to arrive in Brazil D:

The CD and the t-shirt!

[quote=Linus]The CD and the flag ;D Even though I’m (unfortunately) not one of the lucky 500.

[quote=Woco21][quote=Linus]The CD and the flag ;D Even though I’m (unfortunately) not one of the lucky 500.

CD + T-shirt :slight_smile:

1. Important: To be part of the LP community itself
  2. Also cool: Shirt
  3. The other things are less important.

What CD are you talking about? It’s not part of the LPU11 package, isn’t it?

[quote=Shoegaze4u]1. Important: To be part of the LP community itself
2. Also cool: Shirt
3. The other things are less important.

What CD are you talking about? It’s not part of the LPU11 package, isn’t it?[/quote]

Um… You had the option when you 1st joined to add the CD for $1.11 ($5.00 after a certain date) your package.

Everything really. The thing I’m confused on is earplugs. Do we really need those?

[quote=Woco21][quote=Linus]The CD and the flag ;D Even though I’m (unfortunately) not one of the lucky 500.
[/quote]

Yea same here. Didnt really think it was that exciting unlike for LPU1 where if you were the in first 500 you would get a signed HTEP.

Im excited about all of it since this will be my first LPU package + I got the cd for $1.11

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=Woco21][quote=Linus]The CD and the flag ;D Even though I’m (unfortunately) not one of the lucky 500.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=Woco21][quote=Linus]The CD and the flag ;D Even though I’m (unfortunately) not one of the lucky 500.
[/quote]

Twas referring to the first 500 people to have their names on the CD :).