What other good showz will you guyz be going 2 this year?

I saw LP live in Vegas but I will also be seeing Billy Talent in Montreal this April. I also have friendz who will attending The Muse consert in montreal. So what other showz will you all be seeing?

My darling just surpised me with two tickets for Sigur Ros in November. Yeah!!! [biggrin]

Already seen Bloc Party and Biffy Clyro this year. The rest of this year is all about Muse, Green Day and Reading Festival!

Man, you are busy! :slight_smile:

Saw Passion Pit already.

I want to go see Mando Diao and First Aid Kit in Sweden eventually, but it’s still a long way (I’m in Canada ^^).

Well hopefully Korn will announce a UK tour this winter now they’ve announced the release date for their next album

Until now, I bought tickets to see Justin Timberlake…

Saw Adam Lambert and Blur in March and May
Will see Air Supply on Aug 11, LP on Aug 15 and All Time Low on Aug 19

Thinking of going to see The Killers on Sep 24 next month :wink:

This year I already seen Callejon and Funeral for a Friend.

But in October/November there will be 3 more shows:

• Funeral for a Friend (again)
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Heaven Shall Burn

Cannot wait! :slight_smile:

I’ve seen Paramore in September and they were really good! Next week, on November 9, I will see the White Lies, and on November 21, I will see RED, both shows in Cologne.
I can’t wait for 2014. New tours, new concerts!

I’m looking forward to see Placebo on Nov. 27th in Frankfurt :smiley:

I will see Avenged Sevenfold on november 23, Bring Me The Horizon (with Pierce The Veil) on november 25 and A Day to Remember on January 28 all in Milan! (and i hope Lp on june in England next year!)

i’ll see hurts 3 times this month and FINALLY placebo, can’t wait!!!

well, not a band/artist but im excited to watch an NBA game -Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic on the 20th!!
i’ll also be seeing Justin Timberlake mid december

Today I’ll watch KASHMIR. It’s a very good indie band from Denmark.

I have a few shows planned for next year! Gonna see Royal Blood and Funeral for a friend in January, and Enter Shikari and German band Kraftklub in February.