What Level of Feedback?

I was wondering, what level of feedback Ground Control are looking for? I’ve got several ideas / suggestions for the forum, but they’re coding related and I don’t know if this is first or third party software.

[quote=Bob]I was wondering, what level of feedback Ground Control are looking for? I’ve got several ideas / suggestions for the forum, but they’re coding related and I don’t know if this is first or third party software.

Thanks :)[/quote] Isn’t just the LPUHQ looking for feedback? Cause i think Ground Control is already here for a while aren’t they?

I think so, but worth a shot.

I like this question
le bump

[quote=SinisterNL][quote=Bob]I was wondering, what level of feedback Ground Control are looking for? I’ve got several ideas / suggestions for the forum, but they’re coding related and I don’t know if this is first or third party software.

Thanks :)[/quote] Isn’t just the LPUHQ looking for feedback? Cause i think Ground Control is already here for a while aren’t they?

[/quote]

They are always looking for ways to improve things and suggestions from fellow LPU members are a welcome treat :P.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=SinisterNL][quote=Bob]I was wondering, what level of feedback Ground Control are looking for? I’ve got several ideas / suggestions for the forum, but they’re coding related and I don’t know if this is first or third party software.

][/quote]

They are always looking for ways to improve things and suggestions from fellow LPU members are a welcome treat :P.[/quote]

While true, it would be helpful to know what they don’t have the power to change. I have coding related stuff too that I have been posting.

Let’s hear it! Can’t say we will be able to do them but it can’t hurt right?

[quote=KATHYxx][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=SinisterNL][quote=Bob]I was wondering, what level of feedback Ground Control are looking for? I’ve got several ideas / suggestions for the forum, but they’re coding related and I don’t know if this is first or third party software.

][/quote]

They are always looking for ways to improve things and suggestions from fellow LPU members are a welcome treat :P.[/quote]

While true, it would be helpful to know what they don’t have the power to change. I have coding related stuff too that I have been posting.

I would have thought any serious sugestions for improvement and developpment of the site would be welcomed :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite]I would have thought any serious sugestions for improvement and developpment of the site would be welcomed :smiley:
[/quote]

They are.

[quote=Bob]I was wondering, what level of feedback Ground Control are looking for? I’ve got several ideas / suggestions for the forum, but they’re coding related and I don’t know if this is first or third party software.

I think things are limited as to what gets put into reality, but it never hurts to suggest, so fire away [cool]