What Is Your Best Memory of 2011?

only 1?

i have 3^^

1. Linkin Park Concert in Leipzig. - Chester came down in the crowd directly to us. I was filming the hole time and touch him… that was amazing. Afterward he cuddle my best friend and give her a kiss… awsome

2. Linkin Park Summit in Hamburg - Meeting soooo many lovley LPU poopies and of course spend a amazing day in hamburg with the band and amazing show afterwards. And i was alowed to gave chester a hug… omg awsome feeling

My wonderful Meet and Greet ind Leipzig :smiley:

The Hong Kong LP Concert plus the M&G. It is just so great:)

2011 sucked hard … so nothing

Mine probabilty be starting to learn how to drive in around October time =D i’m still learning =3 , meeting new awesome friends on LPU =D ,learning how to save up money and not spend much on things I don’t need so I have enought money for each month to pay bills, and also seeing my dad for the first time in a year when he came up to visit me and my partner family before Christmas =3

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]WERCHHHTERRR Best day ever! [mrgreen]
[/quote]

Totally agreed!

Concert in Red Square.

The moment when i realized that 2012 will a new Album of LP come out :stuck_out_tongue:

the LP conzert in oberursel
and the summer holidays ^^

I guess it was when Red Hot Chili Peppers played Charlie - aka my favorite song - at Rock in Rio.

June 14th 2011 when Linkin Park came to Sweden and I finally had the chance to meet them!

I made my journes with my best friend through scotland, england, wales and Ireland and start to live in london. Thats enough cool things. :smiley:

For me it was signing up for membership here on LPU and meeting all of u guys here on the forum and on the chat! U guys r as awesome as LP. Looking forward to many fun video chats and band chats. Gotta say i Love LPU.

The LP show at The Joint in Vegas. I’ve never seen them in such a tiny venue and I got front row! It was beyond amazing.

Getting promoted at work and got another promotion 2 weeks ago

graduating high school. so happy i’m outs that damn place.

when i became an LPU member!

The Summit in Hamburg was my best LP related memory for 2011.
As for the rest, I’ll keep it to myself [cool]