What is the main reason you love Linkin Park?

Hi there, I wonder what you guys think is the best thing about Linkin Park…

For me it’s:

1. their music (obviously :nerd_face:) and talent
  2. they are all decent people
  3. they have such a great fan base (and they really appreciate it :pray:)
  4. they are not afraid to sing about their own issues
  5. they don’t make music just for money but mostly because they love it
  6. they are not just another band - they are unique people playing unique music

That’s why Linkin Park is my favorite band since I could remember :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

I can relate to their music it just speak s to me and it saved my life more times then I can even count and really can retae to Somewhere I belong and Just love their music or is just so powerful and something worth mentioning is they are the reseaon I an a songwriter

6 Likes

There music touch my life they mean so much to me and when I’m going through something it always seem that there music is there to let me know everything is going to be okay. And having chester voice keeps me clam. My love for linkin park and chester will never die. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Oh, you’re good!
They are an inspiration for many people :heart_eyes:

No it won’t :heart:

1 Like

I don’t know what i really like, this is a good question that i never ask me…ehm i think music cause when they create albums they insert all their feelings and however during their creation they have fun. Second i follow them for their music videos most of all Hybrid Theory & Meteora’s videos

1 Like

:grin: yes, it just popped into my mind today… I’ve never asked it, too…

Nicely said :ok_hand:

1 Like

I wrote that phrase thinking of the Carpool Karaoke and what Chester said about his daughter and how much is/was important music for him

1 Like

I love the music and I love them :grin:

1 Like

I don’t know, but if we ask them, they know why.

1 Like

Divine lyrics!
and the only fitting music they could be expressed with!
:drum:

2 Likes

If I’d have to pick only one main reason, it would be uniqueness. Unique music, unique rhythms, unique voice, unique lyrics, unique combinations, unique contrasts, I could go on. And perfectionalism.

I hate music that starts to be boring for me after some time. And in today’s extreme commercial times it’s usually just a matter of 2-3 repeats of listening. My mind is like a record, if I listen to one of the not too complicated songs just once, it goes on and on like an old broken LP in my head and annoys me. I see the patterns in songs, I don’t even listen to the whole song and I already know the melody and words and what comes. I see similar patterns in songs from the same author. It’s SO boring. I can’t find anything which wouldn’t start to be boring for me after a very short time. I get bored by the unchanging voice performances, repeating lyrics, repeating sounds, repeating patterns…

That’s why Linkin Park. I listen to their music for 18 years and never happened to get bored.

5 Likes

Wow! @mish3lka well put!
It’s right that! :heart:

That I can’t :frowning_face: but really honour people who can! :star_struck: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, exactly. Every time I liked other songs it was max. for a month… But I can listen to LP anytime and never get tired or bored of it

3 Likes

For me it’s because many LP songs speak to me on a personal level. Somehow they’ve been able to write lyrics that are specific to their lives but general enough that I can relate them to my own life.

For example, after I was molested and was trying to get over it, I listened to Crawling a lot, because it really spoke to me. And it really helped me get over the trauma. And when I was suffering from depression and suicidal tendencies, I listened to Breaking The Habit and Leave Out All The Rest because I really related to the lyrics at that point in time.

4 Likes

Because there music has always been there for me. Whether it be a a flunked exam, a fight with a friend, unbearable pressure to perform(academically), suicidal depression, loss of a sense of purpose Linkin Park’s music has been there for me. I remember the time I was contemplating suicide and I randomly picked ‘Waiting for the End’ the lyrics were so relatable at that moment and the music was just phenomenal, that song saved me from myself. There was another time something similar happened i was nihilistic back then and found no purpose in life, one day I decided to put ‘A Thousand Suns’ (I’d never listened to the album seriously) and the two songs ‘Robot Boy’ and ‘The Messenger’ spoke to me and very deeply, they’ve taught me how to be patient and strive to find the meaning of my life. Linkin Park’s music has been a friend to me like none of my actual friends have been.

Other than their music is just phenomenal, the instruments the lyrics the singing all fit together perfectly.

5 Likes

Everything i love everything about linkin park there song and how they support everything. And everyone. . And most of all Chester is the best

2 Likes

Damn relatable lyrics, I felt a companion in the music, it gave me the space to cry, to fix myself, to heal, its almost magical… Pure talent, I was happy for them as if they were me, its that kind of link i find myself with Linkin Park.

1 Like

for me, having met everyone here
moreso than the music itself at this point

missed yall like hell even with shit holding me back
this place is home and i see it more after spending time to catch up

2 Likes

Promises I can’t keep :notes: :stuck_out_tongue:

:expressionless: gotta hit me with the sad vibes right now? really? :pensive:
im boutta roll on out on my wheelchair for 8 months this time ehhh :triumph: :unamused:
:man_in_manual_wheelchair: