What hobbies do you have?

Ended it:

5 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like

wow @jabin_quaken…respect!

Thank you guys. I think I would have made better couple of years ago. Though, I’m satisfied with the result. Thanks for the support.

Wow very nice drawing there!

Playing guitar, writing lyrics, painting, making pottery, drawing, daydreaming, singing… stuff XD

2 Likes

I think i lost my hobbies a few years back when this something-im-never-proud-of job took everything over :sweat_smile:

But to be mentioned few of them, making poetries is something i loved to do. Playing guitar, and also sport :smile:

Rock music
Gaming
Forums
Digital Art and Photoshop
Poetry

Reading
Netflix
Hulu
Counted Cross Stitch (when I’m in the mood)
but mostly I enjoy watching baseball

I like listen to music, spend time with my friends, play the guitar, do sports and learn languages.

I’ve started a new hobby of tallying how many times my management lecturer says ‘yeah’ while she’s talking. Last Friday she said it 151 times in 90 mins. We’ll see how many times she says it this Friday.

2 Likes

My hobby are drawing and doing short story and poems. It keeps my mind at esse. I also bake .

I like doing creative things : paper folding, drawing even if I’m not good at it, I did 3 years of sculpture (clay).
I like walking outside in the woods, looking at the nature.
I do running and skipping rope (I love to run as fast as I can on a short distance, people look at me like i’m crazy but I don’t care :joy:).
I watch TV series on Netflix and like to go to the cinema.
I love listening to music, it’s a drug for me.
I love going out with friends in bars, I like feeling the happiness/joy in the air and come home late.
I like playing video games (switch and computer).
I like juggle with every round object I find.
I like learning new things. I enjoy travelling too (specially on mountain and also abroad.)

1 Like

I think this list needs an update / rehash.

-RC cars
-Lego
-Trolling telemarketers
-People watching (sounds weird, but is quite interesting)
-Working on anything with my hands

1 Like