What grinds your gears?

Xenophobes. I actually hate that sort of thing when someone says “oh, he is X, that means Y”. Oh, come on! You have to know a man first, starting off with his character, not confession or race or nationality.

3 Likes

Probably they just hate people, not just some…but yes I agree with you…

2 Likes

I agree with you both @NickGr @gatsie
That really grinds your gears…
Judging without knowing … Bad!

1 Like

the underwire in my bra poking at me LOL

I hate not being able to headbang with my good headphones because they’ll fly off my head.

3 Likes

Equally, not being able to use my headset in the gym because of the sweat.

So I use plug-ins while training but yeah, still discomforting.

1 Like

Had to listen at high volume music I don’t like at all…the amazing life in a flat… :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love milk and have twice daily…with proper balance diet… + loving fruits
And my doc was like… You dont have proper diet… Low calcium…

What else do you want me to do -_-

1 Like

Taxi drivers always insisting to have the radio on instead of one of the CDs I bought. It’s like gah please let me have my CD on and you can turn the radio on once I have left the taxi

1 Like

My next week is going to be very busy… Lot of school work… No time for hobbies… :cry:

1 Like

Ugh, our local subject sucks :rage:

1 Like

Lol… What happened. You are so obsessed with the local subject… Did the teacher scold you…

1 Like

Nope, trying to make a speech about the topic that you pick, made from your classmates and you’ll be given 3 min to ready BUT your speech will be in 5-7 min.

And also, she told us that we have another round. Doing your own topic and memorize it. And it should be a long one I guess

Damn, can’t hold my breath on these :joy:

1 Like

I know … These orals are really bad…
There’s hardly anyone im my class too who is abke to do 5-7 mins… No one…

Nor me ! :joy:

1 Like

I find that the best way to do a speech is to improvise it. That way you don’t have to think about how far you’re getting from your original speech when you’re up there talking.

1 Like

Yeah and we must use our main local language, (here in PH) but I’m not good at those or had less accuracy on it. We have also different languages here from different islands of our country and the only main language is from the Northern PH.

Well, I have nothing to do else but to try my best then.

1 Like

Even I am not good. We had an option of taking either our language or maths. I choosed maths

Good luck.

1 Like

I also do like Maths. Since that’s my main subject

2 Likes

It was yesterday…
I was outside just walking in the park… Made some 5-6 lines of my next ballad. I didn’t had any notepad or my android so I couldn’t note them…
When I came home I forgot those…+ I don’t even remember the theme!! Argh!!

That’s bad!! -_-

1 Like