What grinds your gears?

I know, life is unfair like that. One of the reasons why I’m pissed at my brother for skipping out on a show like this. What an asshole.

So bad! I hate when people are doing that! Maybe you will manage to sell it.

1 Like

Yes. I was right . You hate it. And then I was like even me …I remember…

Exactly…how can your brother do this!

1 Like

I give awesome hugs and like hugs unless someone is sweaty.
Personally I can’t understand why people wanted to touch Chester. My arm was trapped between his sweaty body and someone elses and I was like ew ew ew. I hate sweat.

Papa Roach!! Nice! Gotta tell me how they are live @gatsie.

So far I’ve seen them live via Facebook and on youtube. It’ll be my first time seeing them perform and I’m rather excited about it! I’ll share how it was when the time comes :smiley:

BTW, this! Why do people tend to just spontaneously touch someone else? The other day, as a reflex I almost slapped my male co-worker for tapping me on the shoulder.

1 Like

Let us know how it was!!

I have a collegue who is touching people while she is talking. When she is saying something funny (mostly only for her) she is just grabbing people by their shoulders. Like wtf leave me alone!

OMG people who think they are funny, they are sooo annoying! Let alone when they are all touchy-feely!

Like:

I don’t usually mind like a smack on the shoulder but it better be quick. Also when somebody hugs me I turn into a plank or a telegraph post. If I was to actually return a hug I would probably pull a voldemort.

1 Like

LMAO, that actually looks kinda gross.

If i know you well i don’t mind hugs without asking. But if I don’t know you that well you ask.
And yeah. People who think are funny are ugh…

Right now i hate the fact that my router blew up last night and I have to use my phone and I hate it.

I don’t care who you are, unless you pay me £1 million you don’t hug or kiss me. My immediate family know I hate being touched. I find it super annoying when people who know I hate it do it, like my grandparents.

Why is everyone having internet issues at the same time? :stuck_out_tongue:

It was the thunder last night. But I had a problem with facebook messenger. Still actually have. Stupid thing.

Last night was beautiful, I was up until like 03:30 watching it. Lightning storms are mesmerising to me.

I was asleep. But the router is in my flatmate’s room and the huge bang woke her up lol

Woah, it actually exploded? Probably a capacitor going off, though I fail to see how the lightning would to that, unless it hit the phone lines directly, but even then I’m pretty sure the phone line would disintegrate upon contact with the lightning.

Sort of like this:

It was just a bang and the socket is actually black around but still working. The router is fried.

Umm, might be an extreme current surge. Did the fuse blow?

I don’t think so. But my phone was connected all night and nothing happened

If the fuse in the fusebox at your house didn’t blow, it might have been the fuse in the plug blowing (causing the charring), try checking that fuse and replacing it (obviously unplug the router first).

On your plug it might be on the pin side.